Battery life since nc4

Search This thread
Guys is it just coniencedence. This doesn't seem right I showered this morning and got out and by then my phone went from 100 to 95... And I just charged it. Listened to 5 songs on Pandora and browsed for new batteries and this is where I'm at... Bad? Am I just using it more? Feels way worse

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1405299453816.jpg
    1405299453816.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 101

moin786

Sep 29, 2009
Hyderabad
Guys is it just coniencedence. This doesn't seem right I showered this morning and got out and by then my phone went from 100 to 95... And I just charged it. Listened to 5 songs on Pandora and browsed for new batteries and this is where I'm at... Bad? Am I just using it more? Feels way worse

Everybody has the same problems with battery and radio on the NC4 Kitkat...

what i have done to minimize the battery usage is removed all the unnecessary apps by using Titanium Backup ( U need to have root access to use it)

Follow this thread to remove the bloatware & applications which u dont use: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2794481

Last edited:

moin786

Sep 29, 2009
Hyderabad
I got better 4G it seemed on mje. Just frustrating that over the last few months signal has gone from always having weak 4g at least to now not even getting it after toggling airplane

Many customers have raised complaints regarding signal issues to Verizon after updating to Kitkat and they got free phone replacements which solved their signal problems...

Many customers have raised complaints regarding signal issues to Verizon after updating to Kitkat and they got free phone replacements which solved their signal problems...

I am on my 1st replacement. I used to drop calls like CRAZY. replacement has been great for calls, just doesn't have as strong of data signal as I had in the past, even with different radios.. So the replacement solved my issue really just frustrated with dads "ONE' getting such a strong 4g signal while I go between 3 and 4g

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
Part of the reason I am hesitant to replace mine. It could get worse for me ?