Huawei Mediapad / T-Mobile Springboard Discussion

Search This thread

v35lee

Mar 29, 2010
narod.ru/disk/45711593001.d1c913eec1b14bcef14cd04f233850b6/S7-301uV100R002C002B010SP3_root.zip.html
S7-301uV100R002C002B010SP3 + root

Thanks - looking forward to the latest version.

Does anyone have any information on when the official version will be out from Huawei?

Last edited:

mangoman

Dec 20, 2006
I'm on the new release and rooted
Adobe products still don't work, like touch.

No improvement in the hdmi to tv situation. Played a mkv 1080p dts test file and it's the same as previous releases. Doesn't look that bad if you use videon but forget about surfing the net and games with hdmi.

Sent from my HUAWEI MediaPad using Tapatalk 2

Klacik

Aug 26, 2009
I'm on the new release and rooted
Adobe products still don't work, like touch.

No improvement in the hdmi to tv situation. Played a mkv 1080p dts test file and it's the same as previous releases. Doesn't look that bad if you use videon but forget about surfing the net and games with hdmi.

me too.. and i'm having the same issues :\
HDMI out is still NOT ok.. video is watchable but browsing/games is not usable with this crappy output.. i don't know why it's such a problem if the HC 3.2 was OK.. ?
touchscreen sensitivity - the same story.. yes it's better than the early ICS betaversions, but it still has the "shakiness" issue which can be seen in games or in the launcher when you move icons/objects..
looks like that these issues are very low on their list of things to fix.. if they're there at all...

the better part of this release.. now even the stock launcher is very fluid and usable..

still hope this is not the final version and these issues will be fixed...

Leion

May 28, 2010
Just upgraded to S7-301uV100R002C002B010SP3_root.
ezpdf is still broken..
Friendcaster tablet mode is only working when we use the high resolution mode under display.. somehow, I now prefer the standard display...
What are the real resolution of the 2?

GemPatsu

Dec 12, 2009
libjnigraphics.so from Aldiko is broken.
some applications are now working correctly after uninstall Aldiko and libraries

try remove
Code:
/cust/hw/normal/delapp/Aldiko.apk
/cust/hw/normal/lib/libjnigraphics.so
/cust/hw/normal/lib/libreader.so
and reboot.

Finaly! Works great. Thanks.

mangoman

Dec 20, 2006
some applications are now working correctly after uninstall Aldiko and libraries

try remove
Code:
and reboot.

Renaming those files made adobe photoshop touch work again, already had uninstalled aldiko.
That's why it had not been working with the last releases.

What does the libjnigraphics do?

edit. most adobe programs works again.

Last edited:

rurou

Nov 28, 2008
It's a graphics library where some apps use it. You only need to remove the libjnigraphics.so and probably can leave aldiko and libreader.so. Libjnigraphics is a standard android library. You can also found it on /system/lib. The one in the cust/hw/normal/lib supposed to be a customized version, but apparently it didn't work. Now all the apps that use this lib should work, like adobe apps, opera, ezpdf, etc.
Basically by deleting the one in cust folder, it will use the one in the system/lib

Last edited:
Reactions: hansoho

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    .....S7-301uV100R002C002B010SP3_root....
    What are the real resolution of the 2?

try remove
    Code:
    and reboot.
    hey,

We are working on Clockwork Recovery at "android-hilfe.de".

Right now it s a beta version with some bugs.

i am able to make a backup. but at this time i cant flash it back.

also i compiled the 3.0.8 Kernel to CM9. more results the next days.

perhaps a download for the Clockwork Recovery.
    If someone wants to try out the new ICS Preview, i've created 2 mirrors for dowloading :)

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Root-ready international version: http://depositfiles.com/files/9f8mfimjz

Install as usual.

After installing the rom you can root: copy sanixupdate folder to the root memory of the tablet (not in the microsd). Reboot and you are ready!

To shutdown the Mediapad keep pressing power button, otherwise through the menu it will go in deep sleep only.
    A root-ready version will arrive in about 3 hours (sorry, my uplod speed is weak, 30/kbs)