[Q] Omega Rom Kit Kat 4.4.2 v19, SuperSu is not stable

Search This thread

clippertm

Mar 12, 2014
Hello,

I recently installed the Omega Rom Kit Kat 4.4.2 v19 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 International.

All works very well.

Except that whenever I pick up / receive a phone call, there is no sound, no voice, no nothing.

To fix the issue, I need to uninstall SuperSu, reboot, and reinstall it as a system app and then reboot (currently 1.93).

Then the calls work as they should.

However if I reboot the phone, I need to re-uninstall SuperSu, re-reboot, re-reinstal is as a system app and so forth.

Is there a no permanent fix for this issue?

This is my first post and I cannot post on Omega Rom Kit Kat 4.4.2 v19 development thread :(

I did not have this issue with Omega Rom 4.3.

Thank you for your help!

eatsleep

Jun 29, 2013
Try a different super user management app but do search on it how to do it.
It may be a ROM only problem, try a different ROM, read or report to rom's thread

Reactions: clippertm

clippertm

Mar 12, 2014
It may be a ROM only problem, try a different ROM, read or report to rom's thread

Hi Eatsleep,

Thank you for your reply!

I tried other super user management and it did not fix the issue :crying:

It is probably a ROM problem. I cannot report to the ROM's thread, I am not allowed to yet :(

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have the same question too.

You tried different SuperUser applications but the problem stays will probably mean that its rom related in your case. Have you read the specific rom thread if some other user or one of the devs reported the same issue? If you need a instant solution --> change rom to (more) stable one ;)
@eatsleep i clearly have read your post, but as the question came up again i felt so free to answer...

Last edited:
Reactions: clippertm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same question too.

You tried different SuperUser applications but the problem stays will probably mean that its rom related in your case. Have you read the specific rom thread if some other user or one of the devs reported the same issue? If you need a instant solution --> change rom to (more) stable one ;)
    @eatsleep i clearly have read your post, but as the question came up again i felt so free to answer...