Galaxy mini 2 serious problem

Search This thread

noooooo

May 27, 2012
So, i have an s6500 galaxy mini 2, when i try to turn it on it bootloops, but, it can enter in download mode. so i tried to install a stock firmware via odin but it did not sort out the problem, in fact it still bootloops and cannot access to recovery mode, if in fact i press home+power+volume up it continues vibrating and do not go in recovery mode, beacouse when i release the bottouns the telephone dies. so i tired to flash a custom recovery, but the problem are still there, can someone help me?

noooooo

May 27, 2012
I think recovery mode can be opened with (vol up + vol down + home + power).

And also did you get any fail while flashing with odin or no problem?

AnY OF MY PostS ArE PosteD TO BE ThankeD NoT TO BE MonitoreD ;)

No proble, if i try to open recovery it starts vibrating continuosly but witjout enetring recovery :crying:

noooooo

May 27, 2012
Try to flash a custom recovery with odin and format to RFS if you want stock with rio's multi formatter.

I flashed cmw but I cannot access to it.. How can I format to rfs? (I do not know what rios multi formatter is)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

biso46

I flashed cmw but I cannot access to it.. How can I format to rfs? (I do not know what rios multi formatter is)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Try the TWRP touch recovery and rio's multi formatter is a tool with aroma installer that formattes from RFS(stock format type) to EXT4(CM format type) and vice versa and and Here you can find it, it works will most devices.

barraprayoga

Jul 23, 2012
Semarang
www.barraprayoga.com
Try to remove the battery and press the power button-press at least until the power stored in the transistor can be lost or silenced for a few hours .. reattach the battery and immediately try to enter recovery. if you can not immediately escape .. and replace the battery .. try again, that's what I do when RAMDUMP already.
*nb: don't try enter recovery while charging or connected usb on PC

sorry for my bad english

Reactions: noooooo

blanxlr

Jul 18, 2012
If u can acces download mode press volume down (cancel). Immediently press the 3 button combo to access recovery. Works for me. Try it a few times. The first attempts might fail

Reactions: noooooo

noooooo

May 27, 2012
If u can acces download mode press volume down (cancel). Immediently press the 3 button combo to access recovery. Works for me. Try it a few times. The first attempts might fail

Try to remove the battery and press the power button-press at least until the power stored in the transistor can be lost or silenced for a few hours .. reattach the battery and immediately try to enter recovery. if you can not immediately escape .. and replace the battery .. try again, that's what I do when RAMDUMP already.

sorry for my bad english

blaxlr mode work, but if i press up+down+home+power it enters in ramdump mode :/ how to access to recovery?

blanxlr

Jul 18, 2012
I had the same problem. I think the fix was to flash cwm again??!!!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Ur stock rom

blanxlr

Jul 18, 2012
Try stock? Dont have mini2 no more. But i had the same problem. I fixed it by flashing cwm// stock- custom rom. Nothing sure witch. Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I had the same bug. And, you got ramdump mode, probably in the past, you selected from recovery the option ,,reboot to recovery,,. To fix that, you need to press the same keys , but in a different order. First flash cwm 6.0.3.3 (by thewhisp), then , remove the battery and put it back. After that, press that buttons in that order : home+power+up+down <br />
IMPORTANT: YOU NEED TO PRESS UP+DOWN AT THE SAME TIME, AND IN 1 SECOND. (Till you see the SAMSUNG LOGO) <br />
If now you see ,, clock work mod,, wipe data. If not repeat all steps.<br />
It worked 100% on my s6500d, after several hours of trying.<br />
<br />
Sent from my GT-S6500D using xda app-developers app<br/>

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quoted some user in another thread. This probably wil fix ur problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I mean before the loop because IF you tried it recovery loops and If you did so I'm very sorry I don't know your slolution and don't forget to press thanks because I tried to help you as I can.

Maybe... this could help:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2227982b

sorry for my bad english