IOS 4 For HD2?

Search This thread

HD2_Froyo

Sep 30, 2010
i have been very curious lately wondering if there is going to be a rom coming out soon for the hd2 with the Iphone system on it?

I have tried various themes and roms that mimick the iphone system but none compare to the real system.

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
i have been very curious lately wondering if there is going to be a rom coming out soon for the hd2 with the Iphone system on it?

I have tried various themes and roms that mimick the iphone system but none compare to the real system.
Erm...Before that, you have understand theme an operating system is totally different with running an operating system....and it is not easy as you think...
Developers need to re-write every code,obtain drivers and etc...it may take months or years...such as the android porting project...

HD2_Froyo

Sep 30, 2010
Thanks, but do you know if there are any people out there that have started building a rom?

G-ThGraf

Dec 8, 2009
Paris
Port an OS is hard, re-code driver etc, Android was "easy" cause it's an open source, but iOS is not !

Also, there is only 4 iPhone with a totaly different chipset than HD2

It's not impossible but you will never see iOS running on HD2..

keem85

Jun 10, 2009
This would be great! Then we could have a camouflaged version of an iPhone for everyone around NOT TO SEE! :) Which is what I want... An iPhone without anyone knowing....

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
Android-vs-Apple.png

Ghehehehe

Reactions: elesbb

Reditus2

Dec 2, 2008
Colchester
reditusdrago.co.uk
Personally I don't like apple and there iOS but imagine of you did manage to port the iOS over to the hd2, it would be faaaaaast as these phone are faster and better on hardware

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App on Android

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
I want iOS on my HD2 just to c if its possible. it would be nice to tell all the iPhone fanboys that i can use iOS on my phone yet still choose not to.

lol.....
i doubt somebodys gonna spend a MASSIVE amount of time and effort to port a complete OS for people to "choose not to use it"......

I kinda see your point though :p

Reactions: jyot

Top Liked Posts