[Q] Unlock Xperia Arc S

Search This thread

ricnunes

Jan 10, 2012
Help me too please? :)

Hi all,

Just bought my first "Real" Android and I could use a little help... :)

My phone is locked to Vodafone PT and from what I've read here, jinx and alejandrissimo are the guys to talk to. I asked my friend (kulyboy) to send a PM to jynx, but since I'm new here, I don't know how to contact alejandrissimo...

Can anyone help me unlocking my Arc S?:D

Jinx13

Apr 24, 2011
Wiltshire/UK
phoneunlockserver.com
Hi all,

Just bought my first "Real" Android and I could use a little help... :)

My phone is locked to Vodafone PT and from what I've read here, jinx and alejandrissimo are the guys to talk to. I asked my friend (kulyboy) to send a PM to jynx, but since I'm new here, I don't know how to contact alejandrissimo...

Can anyone help me unlocking my Arc S?:D
We can both be contacted by PM :) Click his profile then "send message"

Reactions: sergyus

creisey

Jan 30, 2012
josi.as
Samsung Galaxy S8
no succes with sim-unlocking my arc s

hey there i tryied several online services for unlocking my arc s. but no success.

does anyone have some assistance for my issue

graçias in advance

it's locked to Swisscom

Last edited:

partharora

Feb 1, 2012
uk vodafone locked arc s

Hi,

I am about to buy a uk vodafone locked arc s, can anybody assure if it can be unlocked.

Thanks in advance.

touseefz

Jan 23, 2012
Dhaka
Unlocking Arc S

I just pm'd Jinx13 to help me unlock/root/mod my Arc S. Very excited and eagerly waiting for a reply!

Mir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same one and I think the testpoint method by Jinx13 or Alejandrissimo will work!!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1265780
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1232033
    Hi everyone,

I know that already exist some topics talking about the unlock of Xperia Arc, but mine is an Xperia Arc S and I have some issues about the unlocking by IMEI.

My cell is blocked by carrier to TMN, Portugal, and I didn't found any website who could unlock it. I even paid a website who instantaneously refund my money because they said they could do it, but when they checked, they couldn't.

I use Vodafone, and I need to unlock it for that carrier.. Does anyone knows a website or other way to unlock it? I've searched a lot in google, I visit every website I could find, but nothing... :(

Does anyone knows if the unlock codes for Xperia Arc are the same (the same way calculated) for Xperia Arc S? Because if they were, I could ordered with the name of Xperia Arc instead of Xperia Arc S...

Thanks in advanced, and I hope this thread don't break any rule.
    Hey. Unfortunately TMN changes the default unlock codes of their android handsets, I have had that problem with two other phones, and had no choice but to pay the fee for them to do it, since the online unlock methods don't work.

Would also be interested in knowing if there is any alternative.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium
    Sure I can unlock Xperia ARC S
    Hi. Just enter the forum so hope didn't mess up straight at the beginning.
    Just have noticed this post about unlocking arc s. Any luck? My Sony ericsson arc s is locked to 3uk i tried online services with no luck. Now I am waiting for unswer from three uk but they say it might take up to two weeks. And I am going for holiday next week(would be lovely to be able use different sim) . Is there any one who would know how to unlock it please. Thanks
    I can unlock it today for you contact me in messenger

Jinx13