Dropped my Xperia Z :(

Search This thread

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
I've just knocked my XZ off my sofa whilst on charge and it hit a tile from my fire place! Checked the phone thoroughly and was just about to go get a beer to celebrate when I noticed a small little crack on the side under the volume button :'(
Its not really noticeable tbh but I know it's there! I might get three to exchange it now and say somethings wrong with it as it will bug me like hell!

Dam this is first time I have been clumsy with a phone!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: valleng

samxool

Aug 24, 2012
I've just knocked my XZ off my sofa whilst on charge and it hit a tile from my fire place! Checked the phone thoroughly and was just about to go get a beet to celebrate when I noticed a small little crack on the side under the volume button :'(
Its not really noticeable tbh but I know it's there! I might get three to exchange it now and say somethings wrong with it as it will bug me like hell!

how very honest of you. if only there were more people like you in the world... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
That's what you get for not using a case.

True, my choice, prefer no case.

Tell them you only just unboxed it & it's cracked.

Could do, I doubt they would see it though.

how very honest of you. if only there were more people like you in the world... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your still here, get the message you tool!

Agreed!

Reactions: valleng

Vivoin3d

Jun 5, 2011
Well, it really isn't very honest to tell them that you got it that way. And I even doubt that they will believe you. Anyway, that's the reason why I always get an insurance

lloydbf

Feb 6, 2013
Reactions: frothe3

lloydbf

Feb 6, 2013
Sure, if you're 45 and driving a Volvo station wagon :p I like my phones like my women; completely nude.

I take mine out at home. Solely to keep it clean outside I put it in a case, not to mention protection. Also, if you have it in a case it's harder for potential thieves to spot expensive phones from worthless ones. A big thin slab looks expensive.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I take mine out at home. Solely to keep it clean outside I put it in a case, not to mention protection. Also, if you have it in a case it's harder for potential thieves to spot expensive phones from worthless ones. A big thin slab looks expensive.

1. I tend to keep myself out of mud and dirty places.
2. I don't live in an area with a lot of crime or poor people.

But we are having a stupid discussion here. Some people like to have some extra protection and some people don't. It's easy as that.

lloydbf

Feb 6, 2013
1. I tend to keep myself out of mud and dirty places.
2. I don't live in an area with a lot of crime or poor people.

But we are having a stupid discussion here. Some people like to have some extra protection and some people don't. It's easy as that.

I live in London and going through parts with poor people in them is a given. :crying:

It's not mud, it's some jackass spilling his drink and you putting your phone in the place an hour later.

It's not a stupid discussion, I like hearing other views. It's no more stupid than this thread.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I live in London and going through parts with poor people in them is a given. :crying:

It's not mud, it's some jackass spilling his drink and you putting your phone in the place an hour later.

It's not a stupid discussion, I like hearing other views. It's no more stupid than this thread.

Ahhh, okay i can imagine it may help masking your phone a little so it won't have a "please steal me, Sir!" tag on it :p And i've also had the occasional "this looks like a clean spot.... aaaaaand it's not", but i like living on the edge, one bar at a time :cool: :silly:

Reactions: lloydbf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's what you get for not using a case.

cases are ugly
    I've just knocked my XZ off my sofa whilst on charge and it hit a tile from my fire place! Checked the phone thoroughly and was just about to go get a beet to celebrate when I noticed a small little crack on the side under the volume button :'(

Not really.

Also, never as ugly as a cracked device
    Well lying is always the best policy

it is with women LOL
    I've just knocked my XZ off my sofa whilst on charge and it hit a tile from my fire place! Checked the phone thoroughly and was just about to go get a beer to celebrate when I noticed a small little crack on the side under the volume button :'(