HELP!! Can't get into boot loader!

Search This thread

jonathan413

Apr 3, 2010
Hey guys I'm trying to unlock the boot loader through the all in one toolkit but it keeps saying device not find! All drivers installed correctly and the phone is being picked up through mass storage and connects to computer fine. I also have sdk tools installed and HTC drivers installed but the tool kit still didn't find phone. Also I run ADB devices and it didn't show up. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

cc999

Aug 4, 2011
USB debug

Hey guys I'm trying to unlock the boot loader through the all in one toolkit but it keeps saying device not find! All drivers installed correctly and the phone is being picked up through mass storage and connects to computer fine. I also have sdk tools installed and HTC drivers installed but the tool kit still didn't find phone. Also I run ADB devices and it didn't show up. Any ideas?

Did you activate developer options on the phone? You need to check debugging mode

CC

jonathan413

Apr 3, 2010
Yeah I got it now thanks.. also I have root and recovery. Do I need s-off to flash Roms or is a-off necessary for flashing kernels?

Root-Maniac

Jan 10, 2012
SO. Cali.
Yeah I got it now thanks.. also I have root and recovery. Do I need s-off to flash Roms or is a-off necessary for flashing kernels?

No you dont need s-off to flash kernels and roms. With you bootloader unlocked and a custom recovery installed you can flash as many roms/kernels as your heart desires. Just remember to make a Nandroid backup of your stock rom before you flash anything, that will save you a head ache in the future if something ever happens to your device while flashing tweaks

Reactions: jonathan413

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No you dont need s-off to flash kernels and roms. With you bootloader unlocked and a custom recovery installed you can flash as many roms/kernels as your heart desires. Just remember to make a Nandroid backup of your stock rom before you flash anything, that will save you a head ache in the future if something ever happens to your device while flashing tweaks