Need Help to Unlock this

Search This thread

Dagcon

Jan 17, 2013
Kolkata
techad.weebly.com
OnePlus 8
Hello Devs,

I saw so many posts of the Xperia ZL rooting process, but all of there builds and model numbers was different and the firmware too.

So got confused and not really want to break my phone as I will unable to afford another one. But I want to root my phone to use custom roms and many more things.

Here is a picture of the build of my phone, can some kind guy please post a link or how to unlock this thing...

Please need help urgently
Screenshot_2014_01_23_20_12_21.png

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Hello Devs,

I saw so many posts of the Xperia ZL rooting process, but all of there builds and model numbers was different and the firmware too.

So got confused and not really want to break my phone as I will unable to afford another one. But I want to root my phone to use custom roms and many more things.

Here is a picture of the build of my phone, can some kind guy please post a link or how to unlock this thing...

use any the rooting process for 4.3 6502/6503 it doesnt matter both have same hardware jst different network bands n there is only one build of 4.3 yet wat may be different would be the region code :)

Reactions: Dagcon

Dagcon

Jan 17, 2013
Kolkata
techad.weebly.com
OnePlus 8
use any the rooting process for 4.3 6502/6503 it doesnt matter both have same hardware jst different network bands n there is only one build of 4.3 yet wat may be different would be the region code :)

Thanks for the reply, can you give me the link for the unlocking process...
and thus can install the CWM? if yes plz the link of CWM too for this model...

thanks anyway

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Devs,