Please help with gps,Ill buy you a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sola 7

Sep 6, 2011
Cant find a solution using search so here it goes. Im on MIUI 1.11.11. I love the rom but am having issues with gps. I had the same issue with the last MIUI rom. Ive only had the problem with these roms.
I get a fast lock and between 8 and 10 satellites, everything works great for about 2 minutes. Then it drops signal and cant pick it up again until I exit nav and restart, then works for a couple minutes and drops. Repeats cycle. I love these roms and would hate to change. Any help would be much appreciated.

Tx Redneck

Dec 24, 2010
I've never used MIUI so I'm gonna make an assumption here that it has the drop-down notification area. When this happens to me on the CM based rom I run, if I pull the notification bar down and disable the GPS from there then re-enable it, it will stay locked for the duration.

cwhitney24

Jun 12, 2011
Daphne, AL
Best solution ....BUY A MAP! Hahaha. I never use the GPS on here. Unstable at times. My Tom Tom is great and a map is even cooler!

Flashing different scripts that can be found here on xda may help. Also do a search in the market for "GPS Status & Toolbox" it can help.

I got your 10 char right here

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
sola 7 said:
Cant find a solution using search so here it goes. Im on MIUI 1.11.11. I love the rom but am having issues with gps. I had the same issue with the last MIUI rom. Ive only had the problem with these roms.
I get a fast lock and between 8 and 10 satellites, everything works great for about 2 minutes. Then it drops signal and cant pick it up again until I exit nav and restart, then works for a couple minutes and drops. Repeats cycle. I love these roms and would hate to change. Any help would be much appreciated.

As it is a MIUI problem I would check the MIUI site. No development for MIUI is done on XDA. So you can find some fixes but no real development.

Thread closed

Reactions: cwhitney24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sola 7 said:

As it is a MIUI problem I would check the MIUI site. No development for MIUI is done on XDA. So you can find some fixes but no real development.

Thread closed