Gsm unlock emergency calls only!

Search This thread

twill1987

Jun 2, 2012
My bootloader is unlocked with H-Boot 1.56, I'm S-off, rooted and TWRP recovery. I'm on the 6th rom I've flashed (Tried CM 11 Nightly, CM 10 Snapshot, Stock Deodexed rooted 4.1.2 and 4.4.2, MIUI, Viper Rom) and I've been working on this device for about 48 hours non-stop. I am NEED of assistance if ANYONE can offer it.

Does this sim unlock also work for phones that are currently registered on Sprints network? Like the account is still active? I've got a Sprint HTC one I've performed the Sim Unlock attempting to use my T-Mobile sim, but it says "Emergency Calls Only," and "Searching for network/No Service" I've got a red X where the signal bars are. Of course No text, no voice and no data. I've gone into the *#*#4636#*#* service menu and changed the settings to WCDMA, but NO dice. Yes, I went to mobile settings, searched for service and nothing appears, just a blank screen! The phone does recognize my Sim card and even shows my cell number and IMEI, UICC as well. I've even attempted to change RUIM settings in DFSCDMA Tool but that does very little. I have changed the radio around about 5 different times, currently using 3.04.651.2 with NO fix. I have searched high and low on these forums and haven't found anyone that can help me.

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
My bootloader is unlocked with H-Boot 1.56, I'm S-off, rooted and TWRP recovery. I'm on the 6th rom I've flashed (Tried CM 11 Nightly, CM 10 Snapshot, Stock Deodexed rooted 4.1.2 and 4.4.2, MIUI, Viper Rom) and I've been working on this device for about 48 hours non-stop. I am NEED of assistance if ANYONE can offer it.

Does this sim unlock also work for phones that are currently registered on Sprints network? Like the account is still active? I've got a Sprint HTC one I've performed the Sim Unlock attempting to use my T-Mobile sim, but it says "Emergency Calls Only," and "Searching for network/No Service" I've got a red X where the signal bars are. Of course No text, no voice and no data. I've gone into the *#*#4636#*#* service menu and changed the settings to WCDMA, but NO dice. Yes, I went to mobile settings, searched for service and nothing appears, just a blank screen! The phone does recognize my Sim card and even shows my cell number and IMEI, UICC as well. I've even attempted to change RUIM settings in DFSCDMA Tool but that does very little. I have changed the radio around about 5 different times, currently using 3.04.651.2 with NO fix. I have searched high and low on these forums and haven't found anyone that can help me.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48867255

Try the third method, it should work. By the way if you want to bypass hands free activation, rename HTCSetupWizard.apk to HTCSetupWizard.bak

twill1987

Jun 2, 2012
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48867255

Try the third method, it should work. By the way if you want to bypass hands free activation, rename HTCSetupWizard.apk to HTCSetupWizard.bak

I got it working!! I flashed Badboys rom with .0315 radio!!! This is like a pretty freaking awesome deal!
Thanks for your help with the setup wizard, I'll do that right now. Did you do that with Ultimate Backup app? Or navigation through
ES File explorer? Thanks again!

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
I got it working!! I flashed Badboys rom with .0315 radio!!! This is like a pretty freaking awesome deal!
Thanks for your help with the setup wizard, I'll do that right now. Did you do that with Ultimate Backup app? Or navigation through
ES File explorer? Thanks again!

Only do this if you're unable to get past the setup wizard.

1. Boot into twrp
2. Wipe dalvik cache
3. Mount system
4. Go to the file manager in advanced
5. Go to system/app
6. The file should be there, rename it.
7. After that unmount system, wipe dalvik again and reboot, and you should be good.

__jinxx14

Aug 3, 2018
Kingston
Limited service problem

I have a HTC One m8 that show limited service after i unlock it sometimes it comes up but I'm unable to make or receive any calls and run any USD codes
and seconds after it goes back to limited service I have tried a lot of solutions from other sites but no results it is not blacklisted, I have tried the sim in other mobiles it works fine and my HTC is stock s-on...I'm lost here