Galaxy Note Games

Search This thread

katinsh

Mar 21, 2009
Riga
www.meitenes24.lv
N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD version for SGSII is working with some minor issue. Looks like multitouch is not working properly (who usded to play on Xperia X10i multitouch games - very similar issue)

Last edited:

James Harrison

Jun 3, 2010
Backstab HD

backstab running perfect using chainfire 3d power vr plugin, tegra pinball works perfect

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium App

Can you please tell me how you got backstab working? I tried it with the power VR plugin and it just exits after the video cinematic.. What version are you using?

Thanks in advance

Also anyone got any word on 9mm? that doesn't work for me either

toofank

Nov 16, 2011
Oslo
I dont like the hires textures for N64. they make the framerate slower.... kinda ruines the N64 feeling.

JohnPaul_II

Oct 27, 2011
I've finally installed Chainfire 3D and all the plugins, Nvidia, Qualcomm & PowerVR, and installed X-Plane.

But when I boot it, all I get is "Texture Error - Error detecting texture compression formats!"

Am I missing something?

carhigh

Mar 13, 2009
Ct
I've finally installed Chainfire 3D and all the plugins, Nvidia, Qualcomm & PowerVR, and installed X-Plane.

But when I boot it, all I get is "Texture Error - Error detecting texture compression formats!"

Am I missing something?

I did the same thing. Enable the nvidia plugin and the game wouldnt even start

Souai

Jun 28, 2011
Adelaide
does anyone have the data folder for nfs shift i could gank off them?

just bought it for $1.99 on android market but it wont let me download the gamedata.

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008

Am I missing something?

I believe there was a fix for that shortly after CF3D came out, probably needs a shader file like Riptide. Check the CF3D app thread.

manuabraham

Oct 27, 2011
note

shadogun works fine, no chainfire or any of that stuff(dont even know what chainfire is) , anyway, this is a torrent that i got. and the game looks amazing on the note, twice the entertainment that my S2 provided .

senectus

Dec 14, 2004
Perth
Has anyone tried Blood and Glory?

I've been having a ball with this game.. its quite addictive. ( a big time consumer though) once you start climbing the ladder, if you don't want to buy in app "money" it can take hours to beat some of the bigger sneakier guys with your paltry armour and weapons

lqrt

Jun 11, 2011
CYGEs

Whats the name of this game?

cant repost his image . .
It's a fox and a box with question mark sign . .

Top Liked Posts