Overdrive 2.3.0.2

Search This thread

GreenFuzzer

Dec 10, 2011
NT rooted, "version 9.9.9",Go Launcher

I have installed Overdrive 2.3.0.2 so that I can read library books. There is supposed to be settings foe font size, color and so on. When in the book and menu is pushed there is a settings area but nothing for these preferences. When doing long hold on the book while it is on the shelf I get a pop up but again these preferences are not listed. Please someone be kind and tell me how to find these. It tires my eyes to read black fonts on white background. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my BNTV250 using Tapatalk

joesc1

Aug 28, 2010
You need to go into the book and change the settings there. If you haven't downloaded button savior, you should do it now so you can access the Reader Settings option from within the book.

Overdrive thinks your reading on a phone with the dedicated menu buttons, and since our books don't have that, you need to use the virtual buttons provided by button savior.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFuzzer

GreenFuzzer

Dec 10, 2011
Thank you so much!!! I do have Button Savior installed but hadn't really 'used' it. I will be using it a lot more since understanding this useful piece of information you kindly gave me. My books will be much more pleasurable to read now. Thanks again!

2013 class

Jan 4, 2012
Overdrive--pdf?

I too have overdrive installed, and I noticed if I choose a pdf book; I can not download the books directly to my nook. I have to use the computer and throw the file into drop box and pick it up there. Am I doing something wrong?
E pub books go directly to the nook for me though.

I also installed Alkido (ms?), and I authorized there, but don't know how to get the library books there.

I am unrooted. I need 2 more apks to root (in my mind safely); superuser and busy box. Yes, I know they are both on the Market, but I do not have a credit card yet. This is my first post. Any advice given will be appreciated. This is also my first android device. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to go into the book and change the settings there. If you haven't downloaded button savior, you should do it now so you can access the Reader Settings option from within the book.

Overdrive thinks your reading on a phone with the dedicated menu buttons, and since our books don't have that, you need to use the virtual buttons provided by button savior.