[Nightly][ROM][JB]Cyanogenmod 10 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread
S

sportsstar89

Hi guys alot of people have been asking me about my Jellybean/Cyanogenmod 10 build. So i decided to release it for everyone to try out. Progress in this and cm9 will reflect so as cm9 moves along so will this. Discussion Thread

Working:
* Boots
* Touchscreen
* Sensors
* Very quick
* Music Playback (headphones, speaker)
* Gallery
* CPU management!
* BOTH Internel and SD card
* NFC
* Bluetooth
* Wi-Fi
* GPS
* GSM
* Camera
* Data

Not Working:
- Bluetooth calls, speakerphone volume
- External SD pc mount

Downloads:

Old Downloads:
Here

GAPPS:
Recomended
All GAPPS

Credits:
  • Sportsstar89 (CM Ruby team)
    intervigilium (Intervigil on XDA) (CM Ruby team)
    Cretin45 (CM Ruby Team)
    dcacklam (Fixes and being and overall awesome guy)
    Ziggy46 (Team Nightmare)
    Eclipze Remix (Team Nightmare)
    Morrislee TeamNightmare)

And to the haters:
Krispy Kreme!!!!!!!

Last edited:
S

sportsstar89

Screenshots (thanks ziggy46)

homescreenb.png

lockscreent.png

statusbart.png

settingski.png

easteregg1.png

Last edited:

ryuken11221

Dec 4, 2010
Alexandria
Well I'm glad to see the progress rolling on to jb thanks again sport also if you need a tester I'm back on the site more often now feel free to pm me

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Love the hater video...lmao

Going to test this out as soon as it finishes. Thanks for all the hard work you do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Better To Fail At Originality
Than To Succeed In Imitation.
-Mighty Healthy

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
This was a long over due donation. Just to show my appreciation. It's not much but I will donate more once Data is working. Thanks again for your hard work!

Confirmation# 8YJ772885L8331907

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mighty Healthy

S

sportsstar89

This was a long over due donation. Just to show my appreciation. It's not much but I will donate more once Data is working. Thanks again for your hard work!

Confirmation# 8YJ772885L8331907

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you very much :)

just get GSM and wifi, and we're all good..... for now ^__^

And believe me i'm working on it and so is silent i believe he said he was going to do some research to see if he could dig anything up

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I still think its a USIM issue thats preventing data. Does anyone have a really old sim card from about 3yrs ago that you can test it with? I have one but its not active so I can't use it to test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mighty Healthy

S

sportsstar89

I still think its a USIM issue thats preventing data. Does anyone have a really old sim card from about 3yrs ago that you can test it with? I have one but its not active so I can't use it to test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You talking about this or sense 4?

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Sorry...for AOSP builds or CM builds. Not too sure about Sense 4.
It's just something to test. If it still doesn't work then atleast we eliminated another probable cause.

Last edited:

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
Ok this is a real noob question but does no gsm mean no phone calls or no data? I have never flashed a rom that gsm didn't work.

sent via one badass amaze on ics/jellybean@1.7ghz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok, i managed to pull all of intervigil's changes successfully and i am now building. also, we will now have out kernel build from source instead of using a prebuilt. :) wish me luck lol

(if anything goes wrong its because im making it build the kernel from source to accommodate intervigils changes)
    KERNEL UPDATE:

I am building a 'Mk III' improved kernel, with audio ported from HTC's ICS sources (thinking this might fix some/all of the issues, like it did for USB) & even more powersaving features enabled...
    cm 10.1 is freakin amazing!! hope sport gives you guys a treat soon :p

ive been busting my balls working on cm10.1... ive fixed at least 8 compile errors lol
    I've cleaned out /system/lib in BTFix, and have video & the browser/bank-apps/etc working right, with the set of libs that will be in the next 'Fix' zip.

I now have to clean out /system/etc.

The next fix zip will be an all-in-one: kernel, USB, audio-volume, and BT calling.

It will require a complete wipe & fresh install, to clean out old fixes...
    So it's a common kernel but everything else is device specific? Maybe sport can offer just the kernel here in the future.
    I actually got better battery life using the new unofficial with your kernel fixes implemented than with the older unofficial/nightly with the MK4 kernel, using the same governor and settings.

I'll be continuing to offer 'universal' kernel ZIPs as long as they are needed.