[Q] File transfer app?

Search This thread

Katflag

Nov 29, 2013
I think this is in the right place...

I've looked everywhere, and I can't seem to find an application that will allow me to transfer a file from my Nexus 7 (2013) to my computer without actually using my computer. Is this not possible? Thanks for help.

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol

I've looked everywhere, and I can't seem to find an application that will allow me to transfer a file from my Nexus 7 (2013) to my computer without actually using my computer. Is this not possible? Thanks for help.

When you say not using your computer I gather you mean not plugging it in to the computer?

Use Google Drive? It's free, just upload it to your drive: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs

Install this on your computer: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/drive

You're done. :good:

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore

I'll use dropbox. Quick, easy to use. (Desktop app puts a folder in your computer, allowing u to use dropbox like a folder)

Smack that thanks button if I helped!
Note 2 LTE powered by Illusion ROM and Plasma Kernel.
Sent from dat small country called Singapore.

Katflag

Nov 29, 2013
When you say not using your computer I gather you mean not plugging it in to the computer?

Use Google Drive? It's free, just upload it to your drive:

Install this on your computer:

You're done. :good:

No, I mean not even be near it.

Ha, yes, the cloud, but I should have clarified: colossal monstrosities of files that won't fit in Dropbox or Drive or whatever else. This?

Last edited:

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
No, I mean not even be near it.

Ha, yes, the cloud, but I should have clarified: colossal monstrosities of files that won't fit in Dropbox or Drive or whatever else. This?

How will colossal monstrosities of files not fit in dropbox? Unless u say It's 60gb, it'll fit. (Damn, dun underestimate the cloud dude.)

Katflag

Nov 29, 2013
How will colossal monstrosities of files not fit in dropbox? Unless u say It's 60gb, it'll fit. (Damn, dun underestimate the cloud dude.)

Yeah, I meant like more than one, and without having to buy like, a corporate account.

Thanks for the other suggestions though. I've tried Airdroid, I got annoyed at it but I'll give it another shot and check out that other one.