[q] cubot x6

Search This thread

lord101

Aug 31, 2013
I wonder if anyone else has a cubot x6 and has had any problems.

My wife and I both have cubot x6 mobiles.

Neither of us are able to access Facebook, despite deleting the app, rebooting our phones and re-installing the Facebook app.

It takes great photos but when we go to gallery sometimes the photos are blank and when you click on them it says "cannot generate thumbnail"

Also gmail stops every now and then.

We were just wondering if anyone could shed some light on it, rather annoying as we've only had them a few weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Mark and Debbie

ohadz

Dec 25, 2011
I wonder if anyone else has a cubot x6 and has had any problems.

My wife and I both have cubot x6 mobiles.

Neither of us are able to access Facebook, despite deleting the app, rebooting our phones and re-installing the Facebook app.

It takes great photos but when we go to gallery sometimes the photos are blank and when you click on them it says "cannot generate thumbnail"

Also gmail stops every now and then.

We were just wondering if anyone could shed some light on it, rather annoying as we've only had them a few weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Mark and Debbie

Try updating the firmware to this: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/cubot-x6-1-0/
BTW you should be thankful you can't access Facebook, as that app drains the battery much more than other apps, plus it's a complete waste of time that has been created for its founder to earn big money while its users waste their precious time and lives, not knowing that Facebook sells their private informations.

Last edited: