i9003 tv out cable

Search This thread

simmer14

Jul 5, 2011
Description:

Brand new AV cable
No Driver is required
Simply Plug and connect to use,Plug and Play
View compatible mobile device's video recordings on your TV, store material on entertainment mass memory
Connect mobile phone to TV or home stereo system
Connect mobile phone to hi-fi and enjoy
2 x RCA audio jacks and 1 x RCA video jack connectors
Gold plated connectors ensure high quality data transfer

No Driver is required

WTF ???

edit : can they prove that this cable works without any driver ? and kernel support ? how will this work without kernel support ? fishy...

supergaijin

Jun 19, 2011
Honolulu
it doesn't deny it. it DOES say "compatible mobile devices". if the i9003 isn't currently compatible, then it won't work, but if it is, it will. that's the way people do things without getting in trouble because they warn you that it only works with COMPATIBLE devices. a clever way to sell things without getting into trouble ;)

so, does the seller actually claim, word for word, that it WILL work on an i9003? if not, then just take anyone's word for it (that knows what they're talking about) when they say tv out doesn't work on our device at this time ;)

"no driver is required" is like my camera. nothing has to be installed for me to view pictures on my tv; it's programmed to work using the rca cable ;)

sachin0701

Dec 12, 2010
new delhi
it doesn't deny it. it DOES say "compatible mobile devices". if the i9003 isn't currently compatible, then it won't work, but if it is, it will. that's the way people do things without getting in trouble because they warn you that it only works with COMPATIBLE devices. a clever way to sell things without getting into trouble ;)

so, does the seller actually claim, word for word, that it WILL work on an i9003? if not, then just take anyone's word for it (that knows what they're talking about) when they say tv out doesn't work on our device at this time ;)

"no driver is required" is like my camera. nothing has to be installed for me to view pictures on my tv; it's programmed to work using the rca cable ;)

can u simply tel us that is it real or fake????

supergaijin

Jun 19, 2011
Honolulu
I don't know how bad google trans mangles things converting all languages, but try this:

the seller does not claim it works on i9003 unless they say "it works on i9003". I will not buy it just to see if it works when others say it won't without a modified kernel.

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA

vishal24387

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 11, 2011
Solapur, Maharashtra
it has to do with it!!!!!! see if this cable works than it adds a feature to the rom indirectly through hardware part not the software part.......... it does it the other way round

product description is very clear. They have said that cable helps to show audio & vdo contents on tv. Means if u have mp3, vdo files then only it will show on tv. In real term its not a tv out. Tv out means porting mobile screen as it is on tv.

Last edited:
Reactions: leongwenjun

sgsI9003

Mar 13, 2011
New Delhi
product description is very clear. They have said that cable helps to show audio & vdo contents on tv. Means if u have mp3, vdo files then only it will show on tv. In real term its not a tv out. Tv out means porting mobile screen as it is on tv.
I tested with car bluetooth (blue5) & I could play video with sound on car screen.

supergaijin

Jun 19, 2011
Honolulu
does this bluetooth gadget use the 3.5mm jack? no. will it be helpful so people won't worry so much about tv? YES! do all tv's support bluetooth? NO!

provide a link to the bluetooth device and put it in the marketplace for those that want tv out now, and if they're desperate, they can pay for a bluetooth-supported tv too :D

for everyone else, a refresher AGAIN is that tv out uses the 3.5mm jack. if only audio is connected ON THE PHONE SIDE of the jack, only audio will be put out, so tv out won't work. I believe it's been said that's how our phone is set up currently.

B

bangalorerohan

These cables are available at your Local Electric shop at a price of 100INR or so.
What these cable to is, port over your MP3 to a sound system.
Or your Video to a TV system.

And, TV-OUT technically means that it should be able to show ANY screen ( Be it games, Apps or homescreen) to you Television set.

And, It needs a kernel which supports it!
One can not just od it without drivers.
If it's so, I would not mind paying a $200 :)

So, This is not Tv-Out, This is only Music & Video out :p

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

I tested with car bluetooth (blue5) & I could play video with sound on car screen.
You can play video with sound.
But, You cant play games which is seen on the TV.
And, I dont think it is worth $5!
You get it for $2 in any Indian Electrical shop.
Obviously, If you use the skills of bargaining wisely ;)

Wahaha123

Dec 7, 2011
Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Hey i have found a cable from ebay for tv out.........

if sum1 have purchased it or going to purchase now plz tell if it realy works.....

so that others can buy too.......:)

here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27084460084..._nkw=270844600844&_fvi=1&_rdc=1#ht_2700wt_802

If i were you i would go to a store where you can check and test if it really works before buying it than to buy from the internet and pay more, then realize that its functions are below your expectations.

Last edited:

lmmt1990

Sep 11, 2011
Hey i have found a cable from ebay for tv out.........

if sum1 have purchased it or going to purchase now plz tell if it realy works.....

so that others can buy too.......:)

here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27084460084..._nkw=270844600844&_fvi=1&_rdc=1#ht_2700wt_802

i have tried that item on gt i9003..it doesnt work..so i had to return it back to the local store..
even though it say in samsung website that tv out is possible the guys from samsung service center told it is not possible with the list of released firmwares by samsung kies..
hope it helps//

lmmt1990

Sep 11, 2011
There is no hdmi port on gt i9003...and usb is not hdmi supported as per the mother board datasheet...
Our chipset ti omap 3630 supports s video out to ntsc/ pal output..but we neeed to get drivers from texas instruments and install it to our rom..
Hope it helps..

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts