Instagram

Search This thread

yespinosa

Jun 26, 2010
HFP 2.0 I will be updating to 2.1 later on today and trying it out.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

yespinosa

Jun 26, 2010
Ok I wiped the data and cache on the market and no error very strange, but it works.
:D

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
It worked fine yesterday with EB AOSP V1. Now it just crashes or takes forever to open.
I'm on Owain's ICS since yesterday, and i'm not having any issues, did you update it from the market yet? Either way, uninstall and reinstall, should fix what ever the issues you are having... Remember guys this is their first android application so I could only imagine that there will be little quirks since they are used to iOS...

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
.... Facebook buying instagram... it apparently is making a lot of people upset.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

itsnoahyo

Dec 14, 2010
Jacksonville
yeah i was watching a report about it and a lot of iTards were tweeting stupid stuff like 'ew, omg, now instagram is on android? :(((((((9(99(99(((' the thing is, there are a plethora of apps on the market that do the exact same thing as instagram. so who cares?

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
yeah i was watching a report about it and a lot of iTards were tweeting stupid stuff like 'ew, omg, now instagram is on android? :(((((((9(99(99(((' the thing is, there are a plethora of apps on the market that do the exact same thing as instagram. so who cares?
my favorite thing to read was "great, now we have to see what poor people eat for dinner"

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
pretty usefull app if u ask me
It's nice for family of mine that don't use social networking sites like Facebook. Other then that it's almost pointless, I can google pictures I want to see and then actually have them on my desktop, this is you can't even save an awesome picture, which is weird to me.

Top Liked Posts