[Q] Who is the best developer ever???

Search This thread

maliceomalice

Apr 26, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Racht,doixanh,nAa,jarpelea,and andyx the module man r the best.

When i entered this forum at its early stage, these were the guy who give life to our x8. Others are great too but their development won't start without these legends... :)

And for those who didn't know, racht is the guy who first managed to give our x8 a taste of htc sense ui..

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

Last edited:

dagger

Hi everyone ツ

I was thinking a lot about this and I wonder, in your opinion, who is the developer who has contributed more to the X8 and why? This in no way is to start a fight or compare the hard work of the great developers, it's just to see everyone's perspective regarding the good contributions made by recognized developers and those who aren't yet recognized as such ;)

You shouldnt ask such type of questions on the forum:mad::mad::mad:

Press thanks if I helped

deedii

May 25, 2011
You shouldnt ask such type of questions on the forum:mad::mad::mad:

Press thanks if I helped

Its ok sweetie. This is GENERAL SECTION you can discuss anything you want as long as you dont hurt people, i mean flame and troll. In spite of all the ROM pressures this is just to credit people who makes history for X8 device :)

Have fun..

On the topic.

All dev listed I all agree and support :)

Incredible :S

Why is stupid?

Yes I know... because I didn't do a thread called "Who is the best troller ever?" in that thread you will positioned in top 10 :S

Some people can't understand the goal of the threads like this, even when the OP explains and put clearly the reasons, the reason to live of this guys is to get a little attention, smart people never complain about things like this.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Reactions: bug_menot

proadi96

Mar 12, 2011
Enniscorthy (Ireland,Wexford)
racht,doixanh,jerpelea(FXP),AnDyX,nAa,Zdzihu

I joined this forum long time ago , i remember when there ony dev was here that was racht , first custom ROMs on X8 , everyone wanted to use his ROMs even if hardly anything was working hehe good times ... when i was newbie and I had problems even in putting XRecovery on my phone , i remember how happy i was when I finnaly did it and i had my Xrecovery working :) haha soo good times :)

chewdaniel

Feb 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
racht,doixanh,jerpelea(FXP),AnDyX,nAa,Zdzihu

nice to see someone remembers Z :) even tho not directly involved in X8 but he did make XRec :D

racht and J were instrumental in bringing CM and Sense to the X8, doixanh and andyx were creating functions previously unheard of... oc, uv, mt, etc etc... nAa got directly involved into the X8 scene a little later tho :p

and of course let us also not forget the_laser, blagus...

so IMO there is no "best" developer. each of them brought extra life to our ****ty phones in their own special way, and each of them deserve the highest credits...

Last edited:

Spevky

I think DX made the most here. Fixed camera on Froyo also on Gingerbread. Brought us super awesome roms and Modules. Racht also ported really huge amount of roms to our X8 really hard to do that :) Really awesome. Jarpelea well he brought us CyanogenMod 7.1. nAa made Froyo and Gingerbread also ICS roms :). Paul-XXX brought us the first ICS with a enough stability. Achotjan brought us the Xperia look and Xperia engine to our little phone :D. Every dev. made something awesome. I hope more devs. come to our forum and make something awesome. :D

Cancar96

Sep 19, 2011
Zagreb
only ratch and dx made there roms from scratch and it took a lot of effort!
these developers these days have everything done,they are just modding it!

(ics developers not included!)

chewdaniel

Feb 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i'm using gdxv25 right now.. TRUE STORY

um... so?

they had a strong base to work with, and yes they did improve on it and yes they are updating it...

dehumanized's point is they didn't do anything that made an impact or anything significant...

my list... in no particular order:-

----------
racht
jerpelea
blagus
zdzihu
the_laser
----------
doixanh
nAa
andyx
----------
owain94
slade87
achep (?)

and i'd like to add... if u do not know any of the top 5 names there then u must be new here :)

doixanh started out making modules, then moved on to porting GB features to Froyo. he started making his own roms because he originally wanted to port over the crt screen animation from GB to Froyo. since that involves modifying a lot of files, he decided to build FroyoBread... which was based on HackDroid (if u don't know what this is then u must be new too)

the rest... as they say, is history :)

Last edited:

MeisterRoerich

Jan 15, 2012
in my opinion everone who did his one rom ( not this themed crap sorry for hard expression) is great
but they are true legends for me:
doixanh
nobodyAtall
paul-xxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    List of all devs I am like (no matter a genius or a noob):

Doixanh
    Paul-xxx
    NobodyAtall
    Alfsamsung
    Andyx
    HAKA
    Achotjan
    Jerpelea
    DevStaffAndroid
    Pilu
    RohinZaraki
    JahLovePL
    Rahat34

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk
    Hi everyone ツ

I was thinking a lot about this and I wonder, in your opinion, who is the developer who has contributed more to the X8 and why? This in no way is to start a fight or compare the hard work of the great developers, it's just to see everyone's perspective regarding the good contributions made by recognized developers and those who aren't yet recognized as such ;)
    Hi everyone ツ

who is the developer who has contributed more to the X8 and why?

In my opinion the father of X8 is the great and awesome racht, without forget the_laser, zdzihu, jerpelea and blagus, but "the man" is he... after racht comes doixanh, nAa, paul-xxx and a bunch of great devs, modders, themers, but everyone of them put his grain of sand for our loved X8

CHEERS FOR ALL OF THEM!
    DevStaffAndroid for making ics for stock kernel
    I have high respect for racht. january 15 our phone got independent of ****ty 2.1...
    i miss hackdroid splashscreen.
    Ofcourse doxianh,nAa,paul-xxx,jerpelea