[Q] Themer Zooper Music Player

Search This thread

eChinz

Apr 29, 2013
Pasay
Hi. It is possible to make music player in Themer Zooper? so I will not use another application.

can you teach me how?

Screenshot_2014-01-11-20-05-00.png

PS:
if possible the song seek bar?

please help. thank you

Nexus 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-11-20-05-00.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
Hi. It is possible to make music player in Themer Zooper? so I will not use another application.

can you teach me how?

PS:

please help. thank you

Nexus 4

Hi
All you can do in way of a music player in themer zooper is.
Add the play/pause icon and the next and prev icon then add widget tap action to the icon.
Things you can't do in themer zooper.
You can't have a separate play and pause icon as it don't work the same as in the everything widget.
You also can't have song info, artist info or album info.
You also can't have album art.
And can't have a song bar/slider.

Hope this helped

All the best

Moley

Sent from my RAZR I screen to your screen using a strange thing known as the world wide web

Reactions: eChinz

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
Like this

All the best

Moley

Sent from my RAZR I screen to your screen using a strange thing known as the world wide web

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389600298574.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389600298574.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 525
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389600310474.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389600310474.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 515
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389600325846.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389600325846.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 518
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389600338287.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389600338287.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 433
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389600349175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389600349175.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: ThemerSupport

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
widget player

yes you can, I have a fully functional widget done only with Zooper Media and utilites.

You can't have a separate play and pause icon as it don't work the same as in the everything widget.

can command for adding the icon "play" hide, and "pause" visible when playing.

Advance parameters...

Album: #TMU_ALBUM#
Track: #TMU_TRACK#
Artist: #TMU_ARTIST#
AlbumArt: #TMU_COVERART# (absolute path)
Progress bar: #TMU_TRACK_PERC#
I'm posting my widget, install utilites and zooper average, install the apk, and have fun ..

Attachments

• ZooperWidget_player.apk
    563.5 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:

eChinz

Apr 29, 2013
Pasay
yes you can, I have a fully functional widget done only with Zooper Media and utilites.

Advance parameters...

I'm posting my widget, install utilites and zooper average, install the apk, and have fun ..

thanks for this file. I'll try this and start studying media utilities on how to use it.

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011

Advance parameters...

Thanks for this info mate.
But these strings do not work in themer zooper.
So does any one know if themer will zip and include zooper pro as it works fine.
I don't want to spend hours on a theme then not be able to save/zip

All the best

Moley

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
Thanks for this info mate.
But these strings do not work in themer zooper.
So does any one know if themer will zip and include zooper pro as it works fine.
I don't want to spend hours on a theme then not be able to save/zip

All the best

Moley

you are sure of what you say? I just do the same widget on themer zooper, worked all options, perfectly ..

uninstalled zooper pro
I installed launcher theme
I created the same widget without problems .....

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
you are sure of what you say? I just do the same widget on themer zooper, worked all options, perfectly ..

uninstalled zooper pro
I installed launcher theme
I created the same widget without problems .....

Yes mate look at the screen shot as I tried your apk down load and works in zooper pro but not in themer zooper.
Also adding the string value in progress bar in themer zooper just stay as a empty bar

All the best

Moley

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389708356661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389708356661.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 179
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389708371398.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389708371398.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 181

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
In fact none of the string commands work in themer zooper.
Any help would be gr8

All the best

Moley

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389708750215.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389708750215.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 143

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
Any help would be gr8

All the best

Moley

ok, now I understand what you mean, but you're in the wrong option ..

1 - press "work area"
2 - widgets
3 - 1x1 widget themer zooper
4 - click> empty > Layout > + > Rich Text > edit text manually > enter the command: #TMU_TRACK#

As for the apk I posted, after export, can not be edited, if u want, post here my template ..

I have helped.:good:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Any help would be gr8

All the best

Moley

Quoting from Bill here:
" You can think of the version that comes in Themer as in between Pro and Free (Zooper).

The free version allows you to build but not save/export. The Pro version allows you to save/export apk ready files and load up downloaded Zooper APKs.

The Themer version allows you to do everything pro does, EXCEPT load up Zooper APK based themes.

In truth there is no need for you to. Also we will not provide a way to easily distribute another artists work via one of our theme files.
If you want to load a Zooper APK based widget in themer you would need to do it via Zooper Pro. Of course then you would not be able to capture that widget if your exported your theme. "

Hope this explains things a bit better. Also, Media Utilities isn't supported yet for Themer's Zooper, hence why none of the strings will work. We are pushing to get MU implemented though.

Reactions: dj_mol3y_x8

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
Quoting from Bill here:
" You can think of the version that comes in Themer as in between Pro and Free (Zooper).

The free version allows you to build but not save/export. The Pro version allows you to save/export apk ready files and load up downloaded Zooper APKs.

The Themer version allows you to do everything pro does, EXCEPT load up Zooper APK based themes.

In truth there is no need for you to. Also we will not provide a way to easily distribute another artists work via one of our theme files.
If you want to load a Zooper APK based widget in themer you would need to do it via Zooper Pro. Of course then you would not be able to capture that widget if your exported your theme. "

Hope this explains things a bit better. Also, Media Utilities isn't supported yet for Themer's Zooper, hence why none of the strings will work. We are pushing to get MU implemented though.

about utilitis media, and strings, because they work for me? 'm themer beta (I think so, I received the key by email), my application has permission to do so and not him?

sorry if I missed some information, a little absent here, too busy ..

time, works for me, just got launcher theme utilities and Media..

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
about utilitis media, and strings, because they work for me? 'm themer beta (I think so, I received the key by email), my application has permission to do so and not him?

Those screenshots look very impressive, you should send them designers@themerapp.com as well as your themer .zip file.
And that is using Themer Zooper Widget for the music?

Reactions: leonardoaraujo

leonardoaraujo

Feb 17, 2009
Belo Horizonte
Those screenshots look very impressive, you should send them designers@themerapp.com as well as your themer .zip file.

Thank you!

yes, that was what he meant to you guys, the strings of average utilities work for me, you noticed that when in pause / stop the forward / backward buttons and album are hidden? zooper is a great program, and along with the launcher was better, faster ...

I'll finish it today, need your help to export it, where is the zips?

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
Thank you!

yes, that was what he meant to you guys, the strings of average utilities work for me, you noticed that when in pause / stop the forward / backward buttons and album are hidden? zooper is a great program, and along with the launcher was better, faster ...

I'll finish it today, need your help to export it, where is the zips?

To export
Long press home screen.
Select browed themes.
Now settings
Now advanced
Export.

The theme will save to MyColorScreen-themer-exported-zip

All the best

Moley

Reactions: leonardoaraujo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    widget player

Advance parameters...

can you teach me how?

PS:

please help. thank you

Nexus 4

Hi
    All you can do in way of a music player in themer zooper is.
    Add the play/pause icon and the next and prev icon then add widget tap action to the icon.
    Things you can't do in themer zooper.
    You also can't have album art.
    And can't have a song bar/slider.

Hope this helped

All the best

Moley

Like this

All the best

Moley

Any help would be gr8

All the best

Moley

Quoting from Bill here: