[Q] Have you ever seen someone using the rocket G2?

Search This thread

Bucika

Aug 4, 2010
Sydney
Hello, I'm starting this kind of fun thread, wondering how many people have you seen using LG G2?

As for me personally I didn't saw any yet, and because of that I feel a bit special lol :D.. Also I'm rooted and running cm11. :D

What about you guys? :)

Reactions: Life Engineer

hussaimmm

Oct 3, 2010
Didn't see anyone yet besides me:cool:
My friends thought it was Samsung :banghead:

Sent from my LG-D802

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Only 2 guys. And everyone else is "whoooooa" when they see it. Also the quickcase makes some nice impressions. They say: "what? I didn't notice it's a seperate, it looks liek a part of the phone itself".

thebehemoth73

Dec 11, 2013
Austin
Nope..the only lg phones I have seen is the lg optimus pro...actually I have seen a good number of them.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

goodmamba

Dec 29, 2011
Bucharest
I have the G2 for 3 months now and I haven't seen anyone using a G2. I go outside a lot, in coffee shops, (I'm caffeine addicted) where I surf the web for hours and drinking coffee. I see thousands of people daily using their phone and NONE of them using the LG G2.
It is pretty obvious why; in my country (Romania), the telecoms are offering only the 16Gb version of the phone on the contract and this is stupid for a phone with no external SDcard, so nobody buys it. I feel unique in a nerdy way :)
I also think that LG Romania marketing sucks as they NEVER promoted the phone properly. They have stands in all the shops but none of them have the G2 on display, it's insane! Only the TVs are displayed, hundreds of them.
Anyways, it's amazing to see my friends' flickering eyes on my 35800 points on Antutu with stock ROM (they all have Samsung or Iphones) :)

Reactions: Bucika

Rayan

Feb 24, 2004
Baja
www.youtube.com
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
A few weeks ago I saw a young teen sporting one at Disneyland... Everyone else where using iPhones or Samsungs...

I hate to see LG G2 doing so poorly when in reality its a beast!

I see it like this viral photo of a University auditorium filled with people and everyone except one was using Macbooks. The lone Acer user was quoted to be the only real smart person in the class! :good::laugh:

Cheers!

Attachments

• acer_apple_mac_laptops_auditorium.jpg
    acer_apple_mac_laptops_auditorium.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 119

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
I've yet to see anyone with it...I feel out-casted by all my friends and family w Galaxies & iPhones. But it's ok, tiny bezels, 5.2 full HD sleek front display and the glowing LED power button during phone calls makes them drool. :cool:

Sent from my JEE TWO

thebehemoth73

Dec 11, 2013
Austin
I see everyone using iPhone and Sammy's.. About 90 percent iphones to 10 percent Sammy's.. However, in my computer programming class AND my computer networking class that number is more like 90 percent androids to 10 prevent iphones... Even more funny we have long convos on operating systems and android always seems to be the favorite in those classes lol..

Reactions: kcerica

napsterr

Jan 2, 2011
Zile
i have one.... for a week now.

and i had to decide between the N5 (a friend has one) and the G2 (another friend has one)...

but the price of the G2 was unbeatable 240€ for the G2. N5 would cost me 400€...

so i buyed the G2... now we have a black one and a white one... and so far its a great phone:good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few weeks ago I saw a young teen sporting one at Disneyland... Everyone else where using iPhones or Samsungs...

I hate to see LG G2 doing so poorly when in reality its a beast!

I see it like this viral photo of a University auditorium filled with people and everyone except one was using Macbooks. The lone Acer user was quoted to be the only real smart person in the class! :good::laugh:

Cheers!
    Hello, I'm starting this kind of fun thread, wondering how many people have you seen using LG G2?

As for me personally I didn't saw any yet, and because of that I feel a bit special lol :D.. Also I'm rooted and running cm11. :D

What about you guys? :)
    I have the G2 for 3 months now and I haven't seen anyone using a G2. I go outside a lot, in coffee shops, (I'm caffeine addicted) where I surf the web for hours and drinking coffee. I see thousands of people daily using their phone and NONE of them using the LG G2.
    It is pretty obvious why; in my country (Romania), the telecoms are offering only the 16Gb version of the phone on the contract and this is stupid for a phone with no external SDcard, so nobody buys it. I feel unique in a nerdy way :)
    I also think that LG Romania marketing sucks as they NEVER promoted the phone properly. They have stands in all the shops but none of them have the G2 on display, it's insane! Only the TVs are displayed, hundreds of them.
    Anyways, it's amazing to see my friends' flickering eyes on my 35800 points on Antutu with stock ROM (they all have Samsung or Iphones) :)
    I see everyone using iPhone and Sammy's.. About 90 percent iphones to 10 percent Sammy's.. However, in my computer programming class AND my computer networking class that number is more like 90 percent androids to 10 prevent iphones... Even more funny we have long convos on operating systems and android always seems to be the favorite in those classes lol..