[MOD] ★★★Rawrscarys Manila Music Control Skins★★★ 29/07/2010

Search This thread

rawrscary

Apr 7, 2010
Brisbane
[MOD] ★★★Rawrscarys Manila Music Control Skins★★★ 29/07/2010

Couldn't find many manila music control skins so decided to make my own. Inside the zips you will find each skin cab for either manila 2.5.1921 or 2.5.2012, make sure you install the right one for your version.

All skins now work with CHT 1.8.5! :D

Download Rawrscary's Music Controls V2

screenshot1xn.jpg

Pack 1​

musicskins.jpg

Pack 2​
musiccontrols2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From requests:
screenshot40v.jpg

Last edited:

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Once again you've amazed us! Thanks much and they look awesome dude! Oh, how about that Neon White I'm always so inclined to ask you about? lol!

Last edited:

iBlade67

Aug 8, 2008
Very very nice, thanks alot. Put up a screenshot of the neon, goes perfect with my HD2.

149wjr.png

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Thanks again for all your lovely mods.
I dont know how you feel about taking requests from people but I'm gona try my luck. You dont ask, you dont get and all that..........

As you'll see from the screenshot I'm already using your analogue clock and blue slider, what would really make my homescreen complete would be to have the numbers on the flip clock match the colour of the neon clock.

Would it be possible to make a cab to change the colour of these numbers and keep the black clock background? I can provide the cab I've used for the black clock if that helps....

I'll reward you with my eternal gratitude ;)

On the other hand feel free to tell me to piss off and do it myself.........

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 78