(Theme) Matted Bluebread DJ05 1.19.11 V1.5 added no batt mod option

Search This thread

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
*Im not responsible for any damage to your phone, backup first*

heres the gingerbread theme, with the colors from matted blues. updates will come, and bug report as usual...theme is meant for dj05 (dl09 with theme fix)

theme has reboot options and accurate battery

1.19 update: fixed the orange text box in landscape kb, changed contacts android to blue...added no battery mod option...fixed regular android kb popup text problem

Credit to
wicked_beav for the idea and getting me started
jabbawalkee for making matted blues in the first place and thus the colors in it

*if I forgot anyone, let me know so I can give you proper credit* :cool:

Screens:
device1.png
device2.png

device3.png
device4.png

device6.png
devicenewdialer.png

cwr install:
V1.5: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15331201/bluebread/nitsuj17_DJ05_bluegb_v1.5_battmod.zip
V1.5 no battery mod: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15331201/bluebread/DJ05_NITSUJ17_MattedBB_nobatt_v1.5.zip

Last edited:

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
Very nice thanks. I will probably rock this theme until a more stable release of the Kaoscinate rom drops or the gingerbread rom drops by birdman.

phooky

Nov 3, 2010
Thanks this looks great! Gonna try this out now..

Do you ever plan on updating the regular mattedblues theme? (you wrote in that thread: 1/14: engraved edition has gone final (regular version will either today or monday) and i've been checking it every day since then :)

iofthestorm

Nov 1, 2010
San Diego
Wow, this is great! The only thing I wanted more than what matted blues had was a full black background for the notification bar, and this has that as well as looks sharper in general. Probably the only thing that could sway me from the original matted blues.

shanky0506

Sep 23, 2010
Looks good!

The only gripe I have is that the pop up keys when using the stock keyboard are white on white, so they can't be seen.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

phatmhat

Oct 6, 2010
Tryin this out. Works great. 2 things tho u may not have noticed or maybe u have. :) 1- favorites in contacts are bright green. Be nice if they were a matching blue. 2- Text input in landscape...the border is orange. In portrait and in any other textbox its a matching blue.

Other than that i love this theme. :) ty. Ill buy a beer.

Sent from my Fascinate.

GoogleAndroid

Oct 2, 2010
Awesome job on this. I've been waiting for BlueBread since the thread requesting it was posted. A matted one is even better. Thanks.

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
Looks good!

The only gripe I have is that the pop up keys when using the stock keyboard are white on white, so they can't be seen.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Will fix today. :)

Tryin this out. Works great. 2 things tho u may not have noticed or maybe u have. :) 1- favorites in contacts are bright green. Be nice if they were a matching blue. 2- Text input in landscape...the border is orange. In portrait and in any other textbox its a matching blue.

Sent from my Fascinate.

Can you screenshot me the contacts issue if possible?

wowser21

Oct 5, 2010

Sent from my Fascinate.

I see this as well. Nit, when you go into the dialer and click on favorites, any contact without a picture in the "Favorites" or in the "Frequent" section has a green android icon. I remember in MattedBlues this was a light blue android icon.

I also see the orange border when typing in landscape mode.

Regarding the white popup issue, Matted Blues had the perfect color combo for the keyboard. If you could port the changes you did for MB over to this theme, it would look perfect.
Thanks!

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
I see this as well. Nit, when you go into the dialer and click on favorites, any contact without a picture in the "Favorites" or in the "Frequent" section has a green android icon. I remember in MattedBlues this was a light blue android icon.

I also see the orange border when typing in landscape mode.

Regarding the white popup issue, Matted Blues had the perfect color combo for the keyboard. If you could port the changes you did for MB over to this theme, it would look perfect.
Thanks!

the keyboard issue is being addressed atm. so you can see the keys

the orange border thing is a pita and i cant seem to find the image....but if i do ill update it

and since you guys want the green android gone, ill ditch him

Top Liked Posts