[ROM][KANG]CM9 ICS 10.1 WiFi Preview 03/04/12

Search This thread
E

ezcats

Someone pleeeease upload......YOU ARE AWESOME MAN!!!!! (Even though this isn't your work)

I used megaupload for my from...it uploads pretty fast...you could try that

Beakerzor

Jun 24, 2009
is it safe to overinstall over DaAwesome1's ICS Kang, or must I wipe?

I went ahead and tried it. I made sure to wipe cache first, then over installed this kang over the other ics kang, and then installed the gapps.

it wouldn't let me add a google account

going to factory wipe and try again

E

ezcats

I went ahead and tried it. I made sure to wipe cache first, then over installed this kang over the other ics kang, and then installed the gapps.

So you can't; install the gapps from the ics roms for phones right?

Btw...could you please upload the file... :-D

DeezNotes

Apr 14, 2010
Baltimore

Same thing happened to me. I don't have a USB cable, so I just wiped again and installed Titanium from Terminal via command line and am restoring data that way. When I restore my account from Titanium I get an error that Wallet has stopped. Going to try a few more things...

One reboot put things off center a bit, so I would definitely recommend a wipe... but not all devices are the same. Back it up and give it a try. Another backup never hurts.

doubleluckstur

Oct 9, 2010
Norwich
Voice typing wont work because that apk is not included in the gapps file...i'm going to try using the one from my ics phone here...report back when i do

it does work. just pull the apk from a different device and install like a regular app. for some reason voice search doesn't appear in the market on cm9..

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi

cjhudson101

Aug 25, 2010
Interested in throwing this on my tab, but I was curious about the camera not working. Are both cameras not working, or just the rear camera? If the front facing camera works, then it's good enough to be a daily driver for me...

Thanks!

thekendog

Jul 25, 2011
The newest build from today is FAST. This is definitely a daily driver if HD video, a camera, and Netflix aren't a must.

Reactions: Beakerzor

dagaetch

Apr 8, 2010
would anyone mind posting screenshots or pointing me towards them? I'm unable to install till the weekend but want to see the goodness :) Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts