[Q] galaxy note 10.1 2014 (p600) unable all apps in multiwindow mode

Search This thread

xebioso

Aug 18, 2014
Back on my galaxy note 2, you could enable all apps in multiwindows mode with an xposed module called xMulti Window Mod 1.3.
I have searched in vain for a program, a patch or an xposed module that could enable me to use any app of my choice in multiwindow mode.
So far I m still stuck with the handful of apps allowed by samsung, it s sad because it really restrain the use of my tablet note 10.1 2014 (p600).
Did anyone know how to remedy to this problem?
I would greatly appreciate your input.
Thank you

xdauserr

Dec 4, 2010
You should try the "MW Apps Manager": add all apps you need, reboot, tap the down of multiwindow sidebar, click "Edit", drag apps you want to the bar.

Reactions: xebioso

xebioso

Aug 18, 2014
re

You should try the "MW Apps Manager": add all apps you need, reboot, tap the down of multiwindow sidebar, click "Edit", drag apps you want to the bar.

"MW Apps Manager" is the perfect solution to enable all apps on the multi windows tab on the galaxy note 10.1 (2014)
Thank you for your suggestion.

phyden

Oct 19, 2012

Good to know thanks for your input.
Isn t Wanam more involved though? More settings, more tweakings, almost like a new rom?

Wanam gives you more control and allows you to tweak a few more things than "MW Apps Manager," though the latter is easier to setup and is probably sufficient for your purposes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wanam xposed also lets you do this.