Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
Lovin it...might replace lpp...

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

What did you use to get your icons like that?

Also I just wanted to say I like the improvements that have been added to this launcher.
Only thing I would hope for is the app drawer to scroll from side to side like in the video of the ics that was leaked.
Also is it something I need to install to stop music and gallery from fc everytime I open them from the running apps menu?

Awaiting Assimilation

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
What did you use to get your icons like that?

Also I just wanted to say I like the improvements that have been added to this launcher.
Only thing I would hope for is the app drawer to scroll from side to side like in the video of the ics that was leaked.
Also is it something I need to install to stop music and gallery from fc everytime I open them from the running apps menu?

Awaiting Assimilation

I use miui. Soils my stock icons.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Gnaver

Oct 14, 2010
Awesome work. Using it right now and its even faster that go launcher. But pls make opportunity to switch off haptic feedback when entering the app drawer and and another opportunity to endless scroll between homescreens (and maybe chance to delete some of them) thnx

MakeW00t

Feb 21, 2011
Huittinen
Love it!

And then things that I don't like: scrollable dock and when hiding labels on the homescreen I would like to still have labels in the app drawer.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

fr0zenblood75

Apr 5, 2011
San Antonio
It's a scrollable dock. I'm not a fan of it either, honestly.
I love the launcher but I wish there way an option to do a few more things. Like make it a 4x4, and make the app drawer horizontal

Oh haha yea I know but this is almost new those things will probobly be added in time but I still would like to disable the dock now haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

MistaJae

May 4, 2010
Wow, I wasn't expecting to like this launcher so much! Great work from the dev :). I can even put 1x1 widgets in the dock! :eek:

I would like to see a few things included though:
1) Swipe gesture for opening/closing the notification pulldown.
2) Option to remove the haptic buttons beneath the dock (as suggested by others).
3) Option to resize homescreen space to 4x4, 5x4 etc (also suggested by others).
4) Option to add/remove homescreens.

Overall, I think this is a very good launcher so far. I'm gonna use it for a while and see if I miss the features listed above.

Once again, Excellent work!

jworkcoo

Mar 5, 2010
Columbus
www.abw711.com
I use handcent sms, Is there a way to link the running apps to it? Everytime I click on sms in running apps it just brings up the regular system sms.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDITED 12/2/2011

NOTE - The Pro version, ICS+, is now a key! You must install ICS Launcher to continue using it. This new system will prevent many errors from occurring, such as "Duplicate Provider Authority"

FINALLY! Here is the latest and greatest update! Not only is it rebuilt, it is redesigned and based off our not-so-far away launcher called Omega.
    The latest build brings tons of new settings and advancements. It also received new scrollers so it should be buttery smooth now and not choppy like it was before. lol

Anyways, APK is available on syndicateapps.com and the Android Market.

ICS Launcher V1.4.0.0 - Most stable and most featured packed version released

Market Link - https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.SyndicateApps.ICSv2&hl=en

I am not allowed to post a link to the paid or pro version because it is against forum rules. So, if you enjoy this launcher please consider donating or purchasing the paid version which includes many new features! :-D

----
    Some Screenies

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

----

http://syndicateapps.com/main/index.html

Edit: Oke thread is open for now. Keep it nice, iam watching this one close.
    If i see a single wrong post,as in flaming or bashing. Its closed again, so you are all warned.

Greetz Whiskey
    Forum Moderator
    Oke, i will close the thread for now.

Give everybody some time to cool down.

I talked to the OP, and i decide to keep it closed till the dust is lowered a bit. So don't expect updates or tests in the upcoming 12 hours.

We will give it a go tomorrow.

Edit: Oke cleaned all posts. Lets give it a try again.
    And guys, remember: Keep it nice in here please.

Thread is open, and watched :D
    Alright here it basically is... Finally!

Here are some key points. Please note that we will include a lock screen with in the next few days. Haters can hate just like always... ;)

1. Check out the new clock widget!

2. The new wallpapers (many by Taz) under our wallpaper chooser

3. The new updated UI clone

4. And the blue accenting

5. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN, WHINE, GROWL, YELL, SHOUT, SPAM, OR ANYTHING WEIRD LIKE THAT ABOUT THE LAUNCHER. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATED VERSION WITH A LOCK SCREEN AND MORE WITH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. BY THURSDAY IT SHOULD BE DONE!

I am tired, i have school, no one did my homework, and i have the PSAT on Wednesday... so be kind

AND PLEASE DONT HATE THE GREEN ICONS. MY NEW PHONE IS NOT RUNNING A CUSTOM ROM YET! :D

- Screen Shots -

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

APK ---> http://syndicateapps.com/ICS/V1.2.0.0/ICS_2.4_Launcher.apk
    I feel him but it's been Day #3 & said there was going to be a beta & there isn't the story's keep changing up , i believe him but they do .He has his moms thunderbolt for testing now he don't , he said he'll have it tonight 3 day's in a row still no cigar , just wait he's busy right now , relax .

Honestly, the stories arent changing! I dont have any device to test on. My Nexus S wil be here at 3pm today. Then i will test i and publish tonight. I have working very hard on this uddate and even this whole project for along time.

I appreciate you guys who are pateint and understand why there hasnt been an update due to my broken phone. But some of you are just plain annoying and dont have patience at all.

And reolution, i have spent alot of time messaging you and i have told you why there is no update. So please do not say my stories are changing and i have been stalling fo 3 days. Not my fault...

I can easily not work on this and le it doe or even make it a payed app... But i wont do that caus ei love the project and the support/fans i have. :)