root and recovery.....???

Search This thread

Rjevon

Mar 25, 2011
What's up xda fam I just picked up my (galaxy tab 3 7.0/ 4.2.2/T217a/amhc) and I'm looking for root and recovery for it. Seems to be slim pickings with ROMs tho should've done better hmwk before my purchase. I've been all over my specific thread in relation to my tab but I'm not sure which process to follow for root and recovery. I'm not a newb by any means my s3 is well taken care of atm. Just needing a finger pointed where I should go for this thing. Thanks for any help folks.

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
What's up xda fam I just picked up my (galaxy tab 3 7.0/ 4.2.2/T217a/amhc) and I'm looking for root and recovery for it. Seems to be slim pickings with ROMs tho should've done better hmwk before my purchase. I've been all over my specific thread in relation to my tab but I'm not sure which process to follow for root and recovery. I'm not a newb by any means my s3 is well taken care of atm. Just needing a finger pointed where I should go for this thing. Thanks for any help folks.

Development for the T217A is virtually non-existent because of the locked bootloader. I recommend that you take it back immediately. I have seen a few try the Kingo app for root, but I personally wouldn't use it. Just my 2 cents.

Rjevon

Mar 25, 2011
Hell! Thanks for the info I may be stuck with it sense I've unboxed it already. At this point just getting it rooted to get rid of bloat would be fine for me afterall I still have my s3 ha. I'll give that Kongo app a shot I've been reading about it.