3500mAh Portable Backup Battery Charger Case

Search This thread

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008
Just an FYI.* I finally got the battery, touch slow for postage. Took about 3 weeks.

Anyway build quality on first impressions seems good, nice finish.*

Doesn’t have a strong click but nevertheless does connect the phone nice and secure.

I got the cover without a front flip section.

I used to have a galaxy so this phone is heavier by comparison but I’m used to the extra weight now however have to admit, this does make it a fair bit heavier.

Button on the case for charging is easy to use.

My drawback is the website clearly says data support is available but when I checked with the seller, they confirmed this isn’t the case and will be amending the website shortly.

If you can get passed the weight issue and increased bulkiness its overall pretty good just without data sync

Sent from my Z2

fnf

Sep 18, 2007
@Haldi4803

I have tested the battery, over all I concur that it is built well for the price (I got it for ~$20). However there are a few issues:
- The real battery capacity is approximately 75-80% of the Z2's battery. It charges the Z2 to about 80% total from full to empty so the capacity is more like 2600 mAh.
- The input and output currents are lower than what the Z2 can charge. It can charge at 0.8A and discharge at 1A which is not terrible but does take significantly more time (50% longer) compared to charging the Z2 normally.

I'm happy with the purchase due to the convenience of being able to charge the phone untethered whenever I want to prolong the built-in battery life. Usually I snap the battery in when I need to charge and take it off to charge it separately afterwards.

Last edited:

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008
I'm extremely happy with my purchase price. I complained because their site clearly says data sync supported but it's not. They offered 30%. I advised still nothappy because site misleading so they gave me full refund and let me keep the product so for free it's fantastic lol.

Sent from my Z2

Haldi4803

Got the 4500mAh version now, why? Because it's supposed to charge the device at 1A

uploadfromtaptalk1430913256123.jpg

Edit: Did a short review, you can read it here

in short:
It charges the phone from 5% to 93%.
Takes about 3hours 30 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: Kocane

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008
Hello, what about charging this case?

On brando.com ist that you must charge case and phone separately.

On some Chinese pages is that you can charge case connected to phone - phone will be charge first and than case.

The case has a button so whilst your phone may always be connected it doesnt mean its using the case power so it never charges both at the same time. When you connect the charge cable to the case it will charge the case if its turned on or charge the phone when the case is turned off

Top Liked Posts