OEM battery. Who wants mine?

Search This thread

big fancy

Dec 7, 2010
Just destroyed my mytouch4g and had to send it in to the insurance company. Anyone want my battery? It doesn't fit in my new sensation so I have no use for it. Rather let someone make good use of it instead of throwing it away.

Sent from my Sensation using XDA App

VibrantOwnr

Oct 1, 2010
Just destroyed my mytouch4g and had to send it in to the insurance company. Anyone want my battery? It doesn't fit in my new sensation so I have no use for it. Rather let someone make good use of it instead of throwing it away.

ill take it..well how old is it..

------------strike that-----------

give it to someone who desperately needs it..i think i can manage with mine for now

Last edited:

cronuslsd

Feb 9, 2008
Miami

Wait so they sent you a sensation as a replacement for the mytouch 4g?

If so Ill be sending mine back as well. Mine went for a swim in the porcelain pool a week or so ago and has not been the same since.

In fact I went to two t-mo stores today looking for batteries (We no longer carry this phone or its accessories is what I was told) and even went to verizon to try and get a thunderbolt battery since they are the same (only had fat battery which wouldnt work because I wouldnt have the right back).

I ended up ordering a seidio "extended" battery when I got home...wish I would have seen this first.

May I ask how you "destroyed" yours? and did you return it to stock before sending it back?

Jpimp150

May 30, 2011
Minneapolis
my battery is more than begginning to crap out on me. After a full nights charge, im lucky to get about 30min of talk time before it will just shut off on me. Only to turn back on in 3-5min with a battery level +50% (or so it says). Needless to say i will be buying a new battery in the next 48hrs if im not so fortunate. :)

big fancy

Dec 7, 2010

give it to someone who desperately needs it..i think i can manage with mine for now

prob a year old. works great though. never had a problem with it holding a charge. i got a day or 2 out of it with mild use. never seemed to lose a charge since the first day i got it.

QUOTE=cronuslsd;20957705]Wait so they sent you a sensation as a replacement for the mytouch 4g?

If so Ill be sending mine back as well. Mine went for a swim in the porcelain pool a week or so ago and has not been the same since.

In fact I went to two t-mo stores today looking for batteries (We no longer carry this phone or its accessories is what I was told) and even went to verizon to try and get a thunderbolt battery since they are the same (only had fat battery which wouldnt work because I wouldnt have the right back).

I ended up ordering a seidio "extended" battery when I got home...wish I would have seen this first.

May I ask how you "destroyed" yours? and did you return it to stock before sending it back?[/QUOTE]

dropped mine and the screen exploded because i tried to catch it and just slapped it even harder towards the ground. phone worked fine but the screen was like running your fingers across well a broken piece of glass. called tmobile and go through insurance but they didnt have any in stock so they offered me the mytouch4g slide or the sensation as a replacement as those were the closest match to what i had. and yes i flashed it back to stock and got it s-on before sending it back.
i could use it mines crappin out

my battery is more than begginning to crap out on me. After a full nights charge, im lucky to get about 30min of talk time before it will just shut off on me. Only to turn back on in 3-5min with a battery level +50% (or so it says). Needless to say i will be buying a new battery in the next 48hrs if im not so fortunate. :)

whoever pm's me first and pays for shipping its theirs. i have no use for it and it works great so i figured id rather help someone else out rather than throw it away. (i take all the good karma i can get)

Reactions: cronuslsd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

prob a year old. works great though. never had a problem with it holding a charge. i got a day or 2 out of it with mild use. never seemed to lose a charge since the first day i got it.

QUOTE=cronuslsd;20957705]Wait so they sent you a sensation as a replacement for the mytouch 4g?

May I ask how you "destroyed" yours? and did you return it to stock before sending it back?[/QUOTE]

dropped mine and the screen exploded because i tried to catch it and just slapped it even harder towards the ground. phone worked fine but the screen was like running your fingers across well a broken piece of glass. called tmobile and go through insurance but they didnt have any in stock so they offered me the mytouch4g slide or the sensation as a replacement as those were the closest match to what i had. and yes i flashed it back to stock and got it s-on before sending it back.
    i could use it mines crappin out

whoever pm's me first and pays for shipping its theirs. i have no use for it and it works great so i figured id rather help someone else out rather than throw it away. (i take all the good karma i can get)