[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
I was really hoping this would have the circle lock screen. Bummed it dont. Missing alot of settings from rom control. Guess its because of 4.2. I want more lock screen options. Slide sucks.

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2 [1/25/13]

Tried the aokp, PA 2.99 and the latest liquid beta and I have experienced some kind of frame lag or something...hmm, for example when scrolling through my Twitter the bottom half gets distorted and it appears almost like broken glass with pieces in wrong order....its hard to describe. Ive also seen it happen when just loading an app I havent opened since boot. The animation that brings it in appears glitchy but only brief.

Overall all the roms are awesome and I think I'm going to try out PA or Liquid longer just to see if I can experience it again and maybe get a better description.
Edit: After another clean install all is smooth. No odd GPU glitches or lags it seems fluent as of now
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Kaleb Randleaxe

Jan 10, 2011
Toledo, OH
Alright, I definitely messed something up. Plugging my phone into my computer causes android.media to crash and Windows can't see the phone. Entering "Storage" in Settings crashes Settings. Google Now (and other mic apps) force close. I installed as normal, but I feel like my issues are arising from either a bad download or install. Will re-download and do everything again and see if I get better results.

King_tee

Aug 13, 2007
Los Angeles
Bug Report ,Phone calls are distorted when making calls via Bluetooth when connected to my car radio, the phone also freezes when hanging up requiring a battery pull. Music streaming is fine. Don't know if the same problems occur when using a Bluetooth headset.

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

Yeah the circle lock screen that has been in all AOKP builds since Septemeber. Its called circles. Its normally under the slide one. Its the LG OPTIMUS 4X lockscreen basically.

Here is a pic of it.

Attachments

• LtioV.jpg
    LtioV.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 791

pschatz12

Jul 1, 2012
Central NJ

Has anyone's signal been worse on this then other roms? Came from liquid and got 2 bars in my house and now get none to 1 bar... I know bars aren't the whole picture but literally a gets 0bd

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

th3taman

Jan 20, 2008
Indy

Yeah the circle lock screen that has been in all AOKP builds since Septemeber. Its called circles. Its normally under the slide one. Its the LG OPTIMUS 4X lockscreen basically.

Here is a pic of it.

Not sure that ever got merged into AOKP. I know Xoomdev submitted it, I think. I believe it was being considered, but then 4.2 came with a new lockscreen and I haven't seen it in a 4.2 build yet. Not sure if we will get or not?

Sent from G Note 2

Stephen.k.spear

Jul 12, 2011
West Palm Beach

Here is a pic of it.

Not sure that ever got merged into AOKP. I know Xoomdev submitted it, I think. I believe it was being considered, but then 4.2 came with a new lockscreen and I haven't seen it in a 4.2 build yet. Not sure if we will get or not?

Sent from G Note 2

It was merged into 4.1. We have not brought it up to 4.2 yet.

Reactions: slick_rick

krayzee

Nov 22, 2007

Settings. Location access. Turn off WiFi & mobile network location off. Gps will fire right up. It never worked for me on any AOSP. Roms either. This works. Also I couldn't get any tether apps to work. Trev-e no longer works. Neither does the built in one. fast WiFi tether free kind of works. But doesn't save the settings on boot. Anyone got any tips for tether?

Reactions: bmerrill63

pschatz12

Jul 1, 2012
Central NJ

Settings. Location access. Turn off WiFi & mobile network location off. Gps will fire right up. It never worked for me on any AOSP. Roms either. This works. Also I couldn't get any tether apps to work. Trev-e no longer works. Neither does the built in one. fast WiFi tether free kind of works. But doesn't save the settings on boot. Anyone got any tips for tether?

Works perfectly his way with navigation! Thanks!

bmerrill63

Oct 21, 2010
michigan

This is running great! No issues to speak of so far, and that GPS trick worked to. Thank you to all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!
    Official build 5 is up here. http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=i605 . Slick_rick and I have decided not to start a new tread this will just become the Official thread for AOKP support so just keep coming here. We'll update the OP to reflect official support.

Since I have a note now I've focused my attention on some S-pen features.

- S-pen gestures
    - Option to hide the pointer icon
    - Palm mute when the spen is in hoover range is just the start, I have more planned.
    Alright guys, updated the build a bit. Has latest AOKP upstream, latest device fixes, etc. Enjoy!