[1/28/13][4.4.2] AOSPA 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Re: [ROM][11/11/12] PARANOIDANDROID 2.54 4.1.2 | True HybridMode, Size&UI on PerAppBa

Just an update guys

I've gotten ahold of gokussjx from the sg3 international forum. He gas a working pa 2.99 and is helping me troubleshoot issues. Give us time and hopefully it'll get all worked out.

Oh and everyone stop bickering here. Thus is a peaceful thread. Means DRAMA FREE :D:rolleyes:

XDA Moderator

fergie716

May 14, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Hey man I got past those kernel issues

Here is my pastebin of my latest error, the one that stopped the build is at the very end

Please let me know if I can help or maybe we can help eachother!

Reactions: Lolanerd

ArmyGurl2011

Apr 14, 2011
Kennesaw
Thank You Papa I was not trying to start anything just made a simple statement and had 2 people coming at me sideways. I served in the Army in Iraq I am the peace keeper that's what I fought for!!!

"Oh and everyone stop bickering here. Thus is a peaceful thread. Means DRAMA FREE :D:rolleyes:"

XDA Moderator[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Re: [ROM][11/11/12] PARANOIDANDROID 2.54 4.1.2 | True HybridMode, Size&UI on PerAppBa

Thank You Papa I was not trying to start anything just made a simple statement and had 2 people coming at me sideways. I served in the Army in Iraq I am the peace keeper that's what I fought for!!!

"Oh and everyone stop bickering here. Thus is a peaceful thread. Means DRAMA FREE :D:rolleyes:"

XDA Moderator
[/QUOTE]

No worries...and IMO ports can't compare to a source build. Ur taking something meant for another device and changing a ton of things to get it to work. You always end up with bugs or extra files that waste space and cause issues. Again that's my opinion

XDA Moderator

smelkus

Nov 19, 2011

Hey papa smurf! Been awhile. I've been trying to build 2.99 on d2vzw for over a week now. I cleared a lot of errors, but keep breaking on a droiddoc/doclava api error. Doesn't matter which jdk I use. I'll have to catch up with you on gchat this weekend... especially if you figure it out!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jayharper08

Nexus11

Jan 26, 2011

I can fill the power of paranoid getting closer to upgrade everyday :D

@OG_N3xus11

Reactions: Lolanerd

tsjoe2

Dec 11, 2010

Hey you guy att an Verizon has this now

the first idiot to brick my sgs3

Nexus11

Jan 26, 2011

I hope this one allows me to pay with my Sprint account since other 4.2 ROMs won't let me and not have my signal bar say 1-2 bars when touchwiz based ROMs show 3-full in the same area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

JLine05

Jun 29, 2007
Dallas

I hope this one allows me to pay with my Sprint account since other 4.2 ROMs won't let me and not have my signal bar say 1-2 bars when touchwiz based ROMs show 3-full in the same area.

I'm on black bean 7 which is 4.2 and I get much better service than any tw ROM I've used.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA

Nexus11

Jan 26, 2011

Seen it before but never looked into , hopefully the XDA app will let me see it in the forms soon
sent from Nexus11 Sprint GS3

herbjr

Aug 22, 2008
Baltimore
www.dubose-design.net
I love this Rom. The only issue is I can't deal with the mms issue. Is there anyway to fix that? Not just a quick fix and it works somewhat but a way to completely make it fully functional?

Thanks. A mms fix will gladly make me reinstall this Rom.

thznutz87

Feb 21, 2011
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro

Does aospa use cm gpu stuff? If they don't and they use Samsung and Google stuff anthrax will work on it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

riotkid976

Nov 3, 2009

I love this Rom. The only issue is I can't deal with the mms issue. Is there anyway to fix that? Not just a quick fix and it works somewhat but a way to completely make it fully functional?

Thanks. A mms fix will gladly make me reinstall this Rom.

I'm not sure what issues you're having with MMS, but I've been on this same version of PA since it came out and I am having no issues with it.
I use handcent as my SMS/MMS client though.

herbjr

Aug 22, 2008
Baltimore
www.dubose-design.net
I'm not sure what issues you're having with MMS, but I've been on this same version of PA since it came out and I am having no issues with it.
I use handcent as my SMS/MMS client though.

Using the default app I am unable to send pictures via sms. I even downloaded handcent and that didn't work either.

Could it have something to do with me using ktweaker kernel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello_halo.png

paranoid_instructions4zkp3.png

MAKE A BACKUP
    1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM
    3. INSTALL GAPPS

DOWNLOADS

PLEASE CLEAN FLASH IF YOUR COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM OR PA 3.15

=>>Main Link

PA Gapps

CHANGELOGS: http://allstardevs.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/ParanoidAndroid/changelogs/

You can find better battery stats here now on my dropbox===> *EXTRAS

KNOWN BUGS:

paranoid_hintsu4kjw.png

FEATURES for PA 3+

Hybrid engine +++ Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app,--
    that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts +++ Per app Size, scal
    e apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as
    small or big as you like +++ Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and-
    navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one a
    pp to another +++ Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app--
    available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treas
    ures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device. +++ You can
    use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Ph
    ablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your m
    arket, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need
    to edit system files for that. +++ Transparent bars and color pickers, new Syst
    emUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89 +++ Theming Engine +++ Statusbar Settings,
    Lockscreen Settings +++ Multiuser support +++ Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles +++
    4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps As we merge back our old CMPA feature--
    catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks +++ New holo-s
    tyled theme chooser +++ T9 dialer +++ New papreferences app-----------------EOF

GALLERY

shots_12pk0x.png

ROM REVIEW AND TUTORIAL. (by raakaysh)

http://droidviews.com/2013/paranoidandroid-rom-3-review-tips-and-complete-walkthrough/

DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser
    to gokussjx

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

@molesarecoming & @D4rKn3sSyS for this oustanding rom!

The Cyanogenmod Team

@thebz1 for letting me take over development on the Tmobile side!

@wali01x-my partner in crime, he has taught me a lot

@gokussjx for his time and help

@master&Slavefor his time and wisdom

@OGWisdom - Big shoutouts for him bringing this to our device and naming me his successor!
    [/LIST]

BANNERS

aospa_green_01xq18.png
    aospa_green_146qv9.png

aospa_yellow_0h0rxo.png
    aospa_yellow_1ukoes.png

aospa_cyan_05kpwq.png
    aospa_cyan_1bxo8t.png

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png
    aospa_gray_1kwp32.png
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [/SIZE][/FONT]Known issues:
    -Long Press HOME button doesn't start the Recent Apps Menu. (Will be fixed later)
    -Will need to add APN for data
    -To access keyboard you need to drop down the notification bar and select the box to access quick
    settings and in the Keyboard setting turn off the Hardware physical keyboard option.

--Signal only shows one bar
    --soft keys dont light up.---
    --galaxys3settings.pak is there but settings is not showing advance settings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XDA:DevDB Information
    [8/01/13][4.2.2] ParanoidAndroid 3.69, a ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    ayysir
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.69

Created 2013-08-01
    Last Updated 2014-01-28
    I have free time this weekend and will be putting up a fresh build of pa u guys. Sorry real life got super busy as well as building a new apk for a client. Expect something very soon and not a port :D

XDA Moderator
    I have actually come across another way to fix the flickering, which sticks after a reboot.
    I haven't done extensive testing on it but initial usage showed no flickering.

You will need: A build.prop editor. I prefer rom toolbox but use whatever you please.

EDIT

debug.composition.type=dyn
    To
    debug.composition.type=gpu

debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer=3
    To
    debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer=2

Let me know how that goes for you guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2