SNote shares

Search This thread

leojab

Dec 26, 2011
I have started this thread so we can all share S-Notes. Most of the users in this forum section has a Samsung Galaxy Note series and hence have access to the S-Note application. We still have not made full fledge use of this app features to create, organize and share.
If any one of you have created an interesting Travel, Business, Lifestyle, Study, Personal S-note (.snb) files, then please feel to share.

If you can share also prepared templates it will be great so we all can reuse it. Here, is an sample Economics & Mindmap .snb file from the galaxy note..

Please feel free to create and share :victory:
We have a whole ecosystem to build here and make this app more usable :good:

Care to Share !!

Attachments

• SNote.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 958
  • capture_02.jpg
    capture_02.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • capture_03.jpg
    capture_03.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited:

leojab

Dec 26, 2011
You can place these snb files in /mnt/sdcard/S Note folder and then access them in the S Note application

Please reply if you were able to access the files

lamartino

Dec 11, 2012
help me please

hi guys i have a little problem with my SG Note 2 i made a back up and then i was trying to get back my data .And now everything is okay just my S Note snb. file have been lost but not those what I made but those you get with SG Note 2 . those who have SG Note 2 please send some link to download those files THANX :eek:

Last edited:

tone602

Nov 28, 2010
Miami, FL
I have started this thread so we can all share S-Notes. Most of the users in this forum section has a Samsung Galaxy Note series and hence have access to the S-Note application. We still have not made full fledge use of this app features to create, organize and share.
If any one of you have created an interesting Travel, Business, Lifestyle, Study, Personal S-note (.snb) files, then please feel to share.

If you can share also prepared templates it will be great so we all can reuse it. Here, is an sample Economics & Mindmap .snb file from the galaxy note..

Care to Share !!

Could someone please send me the interior sketch.snb file tonychau22@gmail.com

ScottMSanders

Mar 5, 2012
Crestline, Ohio
Here are the original note files if you need them!

Attachments

• Business.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 224
  • Education.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 176
  • IdeaSketch1.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 258
  • IdeaSketch2.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 220
  • Lifestyle.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 238

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Care to Share !!