Xperia P motherboard problem?

Search This thread

sunshine18

Aug 6, 2013
Hi

I bought a xperia P, used.
I think that the motherboard are a problem, because:
1.When i delete the intern memory or make a factory reset in my phone, after the reset the phone in the memory appears the all files, before i delete the memory.
2.When i connect the phone in fastboot or flashboot it is not possible, because i have s1 boot download problem or s1 fastboot download problem, but i installed pc companion, flashtool driver and all drivers.

So i dont know to make a firmware update or else.

Any idea???

Last edited:

car350

Oct 16, 2010
Barranquilla
When a master reset is made, files on the sdcard remains, it just erase apps and data on the internal memory

Enviado desde mi LT22i mediante Tapatalk

sunshine18

Aug 6, 2013
Try flashing the .100 ftf for your phone using flashtool. It also wipe data and system partition and make it as a new phone. Hope that help

When i connect the phone in fastboot or flashboot it is not possible, because i have s1 boot download problem or s1 fastboot download problem, but i installed pc companion, flashtool driver and all drivers.

wan5xp

Jun 9, 2013
When i connect the phone in fastboot or flashboot it is not possible, because i have s1 boot download problem or s1 fastboot download problem, but i installed pc companion, flashtool driver and all drivers.

Try using different computer. Install flashtool and flashmode/fastboot driver first. Then flash the ftf

kopter36

Hi

1.When i delete the intern memory or make a factory reset in my phone, after the reset the phone in the memory appears the all files, before i delete the memory.
2.When i connect the phone in fastboot or flashboot it is not possible, because i have s1 boot download problem or s1 fastboot download problem, but i installed pc companion, flashtool driver and all drivers.

Any idea???

Sounds like emmc or nand partition damaged/problem.. Its the same as when sdcard controller chip damaged..

Sent from my Xperia P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nickholtus

Aug 26, 2011
Can you connect the phone to pc and see if mtp works??

Sent from my Xperia P using xda app-developers app

shakeel123

Aug 23, 2014
same problem

Hi

Any idea???

hey i have that same problem did u fix the problem ?