Bluetooth profile

Search This thread

likonvampire

Sep 24, 2012
BRAMPTON
Hi Guys

Is there a backup solution for the backup and restore of the saved bluetooth and WiFi profiles when flashing between ROMs? I am currently on Slim and I have to go through the setup after every clean flash . The bluetooth setup is painful as I have 5-6 different devices paired for bluetooth .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

pwrmedia

Aug 5, 2009
Columbus
Hi Guys

Is there a backup solution for the backup and restore of the saved bluetooth and WiFi profiles when flashing between ROMs? I am currently on Slim and I have to go through the setup after every clean flash . The bluetooth setup is painful as I have 5-6 different devices paired for bluetooth .

Titanium Backup from the Play Store will let you back up both (as well as any accounts you've added).

Reactions: likonvampire

charesa39

Aug 19, 2013
Orange County, CA
OK I already use TB , is there a specific option I need to look for ?
Is it backup of apps and system data ?

You can back them up individually. Hit "Backup/Restore". Then, you should see "Bluetooth Pairings" and "WiFi Access Points" in the list of apps. I believe it backs up the WiFi access points in an XML format.

Reactions: likonvampire

bwagner

Dec 7, 2006
TiBU Does Not Work

Titanium Backup will backup Bluetooth profiles, but they are "corrupted" if you verify the backups and they will not restore. I have not been able to back up profiles since since 4.3 on Nexus 4 or 5.

Contacted developer several times over the past year or so, and no response.

B

AndrasLOHF

Jan 7, 2013
Titanium Backup will backup Bluetooth profiles, but they are "corrupted" if you verify the backups and they will not restore. I have not been able to back up profiles since since 4.3 on Nexus 4 or 5.

B

^^^^THIS^^^^^

I have never not once gotten Titanium to restore bluetooth profiles in the dozens upon dozens times I've tried. I really think Google Backup should store this information like it does Wifi passwords.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TiBU Does Not Work

B

B

^^^^THIS^^^^^

I have never not once gotten Titanium to restore bluetooth profiles in the dozens upon dozens times I've tried. I really think Google Backup should store this information like it does Wifi passwords.
    Hi Guys

Titanium Backup from the Play Store will let you back up both (as well as any accounts you've added).
    OK I already use TB , is there a specific option I need to look for ?
    Is it backup of apps and system data ?

You can back them up individually. Hit "Backup/Restore". Then, you should see "Bluetooth Pairings" and "WiFi Access Points" in the list of apps. I believe it backs up the WiFi access points in an XML format.