Android l

Search This thread

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
As the developer preview of Android l is available. Does this mean the Cyanogenmod team have it and will "hopefully" release CM12 or whatever number we're on?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jisoo

Jul 12, 2013
d-h.st
As the developer preview of Android l is available. Does this mean the Cyanogenmod team have it and will "hopefully" release CM12 or whatever number we're on?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No, because the source code has not been released. You need to wait until the autumn.

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
So....since this has now been ported to a variety of other different devices including one of the hardest devices to port things to (HTC One M7) is this actually a possibility for us Note 3 users??

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium App

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
So....since this has now been ported to a variety of other different devices including one of the hardest devices to port things to (HTC One M7) is this actually a possibility for us Note 3 users??

Someone tried and reported that it is near impossible without a bootloader update from Samsung.

Anything is possible, but you should ask, if anyone wants to spend countless hours porting a preview ROM instead of the final ROM.

Reactions: Vren D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Someone tried and reported that it is near impossible without a bootloader update from Samsung.

Anything is possible, but you should ask, if anyone wants to spend countless hours porting a preview ROM instead of the final ROM.