[Q] How to boost headphone volume on european ROM

Search This thread

davidfrog

Jan 15, 2011
Paris
Hello

the headphone sound is very low on european ROM BUT on B115 chinese edition it's very loud and far better.

Any one knows how to use chinese setting but on B111 rom please ?

thanks

david

sisqoboy

Apr 28, 2012
My idea is to port the Sony walkman app but the question is how it is possible...

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

S34Qu4K3

Jun 27, 2012
Tried a port from B115, unpack the zip in system folder (my phone softreboted after that, so better do a backup), and i think that sounds louder
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

Attachments

• B115_Aud.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,230

sisqoboy

Apr 28, 2012
Is it much more louder or just slightly?

sisqoboy

Apr 28, 2012
Thx,
I have not rooted mine yet so I can't try it
But to be honest
I was really really disappointed when I played my song first on p6 after my sony arc s...
like a cheapest mp3 player...

joosjhh

Aug 25, 2013
Dreumel
I tried to unzip the files in system folder, but when i did, it gets stuck at 43% unpacking and got a bootloop after that:(
Didn't know if I did anything wrong im new here...

S34Qu4K3

Jun 27, 2012
I tried to unzip the files in system folder, but when i did, it gets stuck at 43% unpacking and got a bootloop after that:(
Didn't know if I did anything wrong im new here...
Bootloop or reboot?
If bootloop, sorry, but you need to reflash stock rom using the default recovery

S34Qu4K3

Jun 27, 2012
So, it's working well now?

the-architect666

Dec 21, 2013
noob here :)

guys sorry but im nooby here but i really can use this
so if anybody can guide me step by step to get my huawie louder i will be very grateful :)

nemlehet

Jan 2, 2014
Hi!
I found this method in an another topic her on xda. What I did:
1. Rooted the phone: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2390491
Used method 1 from the topic above.
2. Downloaded root explorer (not necessary, you can do it with other file browsers as well, but I like this one)
3. Go to /cust/"YOURCARRIER"/prop/local.prop and edit the file. Look for the line "ro.config.hw.security_volume=11" and make it inactive by putting a # at the start of the sting.
For the noobs out there: My girlfriends phone bought from hungarian vodafone. So I went /cust/vodafone/prop/local.prop then looked for the line a modified like this #ro.config.hw.security_volume=11.
4. Rebooted then enjoyed th BJ from my GF :D:D

Roofuzz

Dec 31, 2013
Amsterdam
Hi!
2. Downloaded root explorer (not necessary, you can do it with other file browsers as well, but I like this one)
3. Go to /cust/"YOURCARRIER"/prop/local.prop and edit the file. Look for the line "ro.config.hw.security_volume=11" and make it inactive by putting a # at the start of the sting.
For the noobs out there: My girlfriends phone bought from hungarian vodafone. So I went /cust/vodafone/prop/local.prop then looked for the line a modified like this #ro.config.hw.security_volume=11.

worked like a charm for me ! Thanks !

Genij14

Mar 11, 2012

Hi!

Worked for me too. Now i can finally listen to my songs like a boss :victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried a port from B115, unpack the zip in system folder (my phone softreboted after that, so better do a backup), and i think that sounds louder
    DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Will look today at sound files of the B115 :)

Hi!

Hi i have done this before but i also removed the codec folder and people could not hear me as i was too loud when having a phone call so what i did was Root
    Use root expoler app(es files expoler,etc)
    Go folder:ETC/AUDIO/CODEC
    Enable root expoler settings your root app set premission RW
    And rename asound_UEDGE_ce_NDL.dat file to asound_UEDGE_ce_NDL.da.bak
    Set back premission
    Reboot
    problem fixed and call volume normal too
    Worked for me too. Now i can finally listen to my songs like a boss :victory:

hello,
    i have unlocked phone, i am using omnirom 4.4.2. and in folder CUST i have subfolders: channel, cmcc, cmccchanel, hw, lost+found, samples, telecom, unicom. in some of these subfolders i have file local.prop, but in any of those files i dont have that line "ro.config.hw.security_volume=11". please help me, a need to increase volume, because it is low when its ringing and also when somebody speaking to me and also when i am speaking to someone, they told me that i am speaking so quiet, but i was almost screaming :D