Sense 3.0, 3.6 or 4.0 on Galaxy s2

Search This thread

yellowfever69

Apr 29, 2012
Would it be possible to port a sense rom on the galaxy s2? Even though I know everything is different.
How would it be possible to port it? I know there is a sense rom on the nexus s gsm.

kcbboy

Jun 15, 2010
if a port hasn't successfully been done yet I don't think It ever will. I had a vibrant before and the sense project they had going for that never made it out of alpha. Not saying it's entirely impossible but it is a lot of work porting an HTC rom to a samsung phone.

don728871

Dec 22, 2011

Wast of a post you sir are a waste and an negitive.person at best it can and well.
..I can't dev but u never know after ice leaks dev have some time requst it it could be a new thing bro it is xda exterme awesomeness
..now that is a post ……^ suck if
Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

P

Pete1612

it would be possible, it's like the LG custom "theme" on macnut. The good thing is also that the Amaze 4G has the smae processor as the T989 which makes it easer to port a rom or the theme. Btw the Amaze 4G also has a ICS leak...

K

Killbynature

it would be possible, it's like the LG custom "theme" on macnut. The good thing is also that the Amaze 4G has the smae processor as the T989 which makes it easer to port a rom or the theme. Btw the Amaze 4G also has a ICS leak...

No just because two device has the same processors doesn't make it any easier to port. HTC sense like touchwiz will always be closed source. Rils drivers down to the changes in the kernel are very different. Is it possible yes, But it's a lot of work without any propertiarty stuff available. It's even worse then making your own ics rom from source. For a device that is not a nexus.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

gypsy214

Jan 24, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Wast of a post you sir are a waste and an negitive.person at best it can and well.
..I can't dev but u never know after ice leaks dev have some time requst it it could be a new thing bro it is xda exterme awesomeness
you are actually ignorant that is a saying cant never could it means there is nothing that you cant do. if you put your mind on doing it you would succeed.

mikeb85

Jun 21, 2010
kankakee illinois
If I remember correctly there was a dev working on this before ics came along... can't remember who tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

thederekjay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE

That's a waste of a post... Hell this is a waste of a thread... It will never happen...

:: DARKSIDE ::

"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions..."

Reactions: flipq88

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That's a waste of a post... Hell this is a waste of a thread... It will never happen...

:: DARKSIDE ::

"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions..."