[APP] RapDialer 2.5 - [U]08/25/2012 - [V]2.5 | Rapidly dial on WP

Search This thread

Salsky89

Jun 23, 2012
Translation

I would like to translate the application into Italian, if it's possible, I have already translated another application in the past (Vable)

HTC_FUZE

May 13, 2009
OnePlus 5
ASUS ZenFone 6 (2019)
it is nice app, I have some suggestion:
1. Display Network provider name, missing call/voice mail etc. just like original phone tile. Do not want to pin phone tile if we use rapdialer to replace it.
2. If call history of RapDialer also contain the call history of original phone dialer would be nice.

monotheist

Mar 28, 2011
Rap Dialer is a nice app, I too have created a simpler dialer with T9 search, Copy paste, edit before dial etc.
You can find the link to the app in my signature below.

If anyone in XDA has figured out a way to read call history/missed call notification, I can create a home brew app version of my app.

Please let me know

Reactions: farafr

Sneakyghost

Jul 24, 2008
InMyHead
Hi Guys!
Just wondering are you still intending to include my German translation into the app? It's about 3 month now I worked that out and you said your were needing people to cross check it. Which is a good thing to do. But what happened now? Was my translation so bad that you couldn't use it? Why don't you tell me so then? I will not hold the work paper any longer if you don't need my help anymore.
I'm still holding the work because I'm still expecting a contact from you. I think the best thing you can do is call it off if you don't want it anymore. Then I can get that out of my mind.
Thanks guys!
I'm enjoying your new version on my defect HD2 and on my Mozart by the way. Good work again!
Regards,
Sneaky

[EDIT]
January 13th, 2013
Folks, i am officially withdrawing from this Application now since i am mainly busy with the HTC One S. I kept my HD2 for the sole purpose of testing WP7 Apps but now you guys seem not to put much effort into this anymore (at least you don't respond anymore) so i assume i don't need to keep a testing phone anylonger. Programming is moving towards WP8 for most app programmers anyway now and i can't have that at this time. So...
Maybe see you in another universe some time and thanks for all you did and for honoring me with accepting my translation...
bye.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

Name: RapDialer

Translation:
    We start our translation work now. If you want to make RapDialer for your language, we welcome you to join us. Please send an email to rapdialer.en@gmail.com for more details.

RapDialer aims at providing rapid dialing experience on Windows Phone in Metro style.

If you are new to RapDialer, please try the free version first, which has no feature limitations.

If you think RapDialer is awesome and want to support us, just buy the donate version. We will continue our efforts to make the best smart dialer on Windows Phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What’s new in v2.5:
    1. Upgraded "Speed Dial" with 1-99 keys support.
    2. Upgraded "Prefix Dial" with multiple prefix rules support.
    3. Two new options in "Settings/Appearance/Phone Number Shown" for more screen space.
    4. "Call History" shows general call durations.
    5. Improved keypad/text highlight effect.
    6. Improved "SMS Gesture": swipe right long enough to send SMS quickly.
    7. "Reminder" changes to alarm mode.
    8. Support Czech, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese.

What's New in v2.0?
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Features:
    + Extremely fast launch and search speed.
    + Fast full-text search with T9 keypad (or system QWERTY keyboard as you like).
    + Smart search algorithm.
    + Share contact's profile via SMS/Email/QR Code.
    + Support groups.
    + Support 1-99 speed dial.
    + Support prefix dial.
    + Plenty of custom options.
    + Backup your settings and groups to SkyDrive.
    + Phone number location display.

Download:
    Free version with Ads:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/40c99615-6a06-4256-a5c0-49c27a3146be

Donate version:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/6fc52735-49cc-4814-adab-471c2b040c1d

Demo Video:
    Here is a demo video by NokiaInnovation.com:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhAY44IWqY

Screeshots:
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    Very good application! I can translate in Italian (I've sent a mail today) if you want.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
    Very good application! I can translate in Italian (I've sent a mail today) if you want.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Yes I've got your mail. Really appreciate for that!

I've explained in my reply that the v2.0 development will bring lots of changes, so it's better to delay the translation work until my main dev work is almost done. Just wait for maybe two weeks. I will contact with you later ;)

Thank you in advance :D
    Wow this looks nice. I can translate to Finnish we needed.
    I havent installed this yet. And seems I dont know how to spell ^^When needed* :D

I will probably test over the weekend if I have time. If you want, you can pm your email to me and I will send you the contact info.