S3 Mini Deadboot (HELP)

Search This thread

neilPD_07

Mar 12, 2014
Hi XDA Developers...

Can someone else help me on my S3 Mini i8190 deadboot

History:
The customers just transferring data via usb data cable to their PC, then the phone shutdown itself... Now its totally dead, No Download Mode/No Recovery mode, but when i' plug the device with battery to a PC, then i look in Device Manager, the Drivers continuously disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32..

Action Taken:
I used Riffbox to resurrect to make a DOWNLOAD MODE, but i failed, because the issue of disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32...

Maybe a eMMc problem? HELP TIA...

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare
Hi XDA Developers...

History:
The customers just transferring data via usb data cable to their PC, then the phone shutdown itself... Now its totally dead, No Download Mode/No Recovery mode, but when i' plug the device with battery to a PC, then i look in Device Manager, the Drivers continuously disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32..

Action Taken:
I used Riffbox to resurrect to make a DOWNLOAD MODE, but i failed, because the issue of disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32...

i think the USB input on the phone is faulty

Reactions: neilPD_07

KoolKid98189

Aug 6, 2013
Hi XDA Developers...

History:

Action Taken:

Just return it to your seller. The contract of sales lies with the seller, not for you to send it to the manufacturer. I fully drained the battery of my bricked S3 mini before sending it back to Amazon (my seller) and they never found out it was rooted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA Developers...

History:

Action Taken:

i think the USB input on the phone is faulty