Could someone make me a recovery flashable zip. Soft bricked phone and have no USB.

Search This thread

lyyesol

May 10, 2014
And I searched all over. And I mean all over and could not find one. So then a stock signed GB for sgh-t959v/sgs4g that is recovery flashable and will pass signature verification, please.

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011
It is better to put all info in your post because those using the app cannot see the thread title when reading the post and often open threads without reading the full thread title.

If you do not have a workable USB port on your phone, you will likely have a problem recovering from a soft brick. Give us more detailed information if you would like to see if we can help (i.e. what ROM/kernel you were using before your issues, how you managed to soft brick, etc.).

Reactions: DerPuGNa

DerPuGNa

May 11, 2013
Tayabas City
It's really annoying when you got softbrick hahaha.
but yah, like lumin said, what ROM u use when u soft brick ur phone.
WIPING EVERYTHING THEN FLASH UR ROM
will fix softbrick just backup ur files on ur SD or
WIPE SYSTEM-DATA-CACHE-DALVIK FLASH ROM
will fix also but no need to backup SD files

that method always saves me from softbrick..

lyyesol

May 10, 2014
It is better to put all info in your post because those using the app cannot see the thread title when reading the post and often open threads without reading the full thread title.

If you do not have a workable USB port on your phone, you will likely have a problem recovering from a soft brick. Give us more detailed information if you would like to see if we can help (i.e. what ROM/kernel you were using before your issues, how you managed to soft brick, etc.).

Well I have Froyo KD1. And I installed a Bali Kernel made for the Vibrant and not Vibrant Plus using SGS Kernal Flasher. And now I am soft bricked with no USB.

Last edited:

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
You won't be able to do much without being able to use USB. All the one click methods that will restore your phone to the factory state will need USB access.

Why is it that you can't use your USB port?

Reactions: lumin30

lyyesol

May 10, 2014
You won't be able to do much without being able to use USB. All the one click methods that will restore your phone to the factory state will need USB access.

Got the phone from my brother. Had the charging port problem and so I took it from him to screw around with. I soldered the USB but I only got it to charge. But it won't sync because I may have soldered a few pins together. But best I could do. So it worked but had no USB.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do one click back to stock install. Search for lumin30 the link is in his signature

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2