Custom wallpaper request

Search This thread

jaimeletelierhay

Jun 15, 2012
Belfast
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I just picked up the double dip case for my HTC one m8 and have the blue top part grey middle part and red bottom part. Is there anyone who would be able to create a wallpaper to reflect this!!!!? I would love to have the blue into the grey then the red so it flows through the handset!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tomoffel

Jun 11, 2007
moffel.de
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I just picked up the double dip case for my HTC one m8 and have the blue top part grey middle part and red bottom part. Is there anyone who would be able to create a wallpaper to reflect this!!!!? I would love to have the blue into the grey then the red so it flows through the handset!!

like this?
erml4n.jpg

Reactions: jaimeletelierhay

jaimeletelierhay

Jun 15, 2012
Belfast
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yeah but was hoping the middle could be grey like the case??? Maybe with the metal texture of the phone through it. That's pretty damn close tho!!!

tomoffel

Jun 11, 2007
moffel.de
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Yeah but was hoping the middle could be grey like the case??? Maybe with the metal texture of the phone through it. That's pretty damn close tho!!!

if you can give me a color code I will edit the wallpaper ;) But I don't own the case so I have no clue about the real colors, I copied them from the HTC website

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

like this?
    erml4n.jpg