[Q] Which is 'OFFICIAL?'

Search This thread

dligon

Oct 22, 2010
TEXAS
imo i would go with team whiskey or supercurio they always seem to know alot more than what tmobile says.

pdefazio

Sep 17, 2010
But for something to be "official" it has to come from Tmo or Samsung, right?

alonsh4

Jan 16, 2011
I don't live in the US so i wouldn't know but I think they are all taking about an official OTA update (KA7) that was released in the US right after the KA6 update.

Maybe the KA7 they're talking about is not official, but a leak, which will make more sense, because, well, KA6 was just released :)

How far off am I? :)

Can we get an answer from someone who's up to date with the whole KA6/KA7 situation?

Last edited:

pdefazio

Sep 17, 2010
I don't live in the US so i wouldn't know but I think they are all taking about an official OTA update (KA7) that was released in the US right after the KA6 update.

Maybe the KA7 they're talking about is not official, but a leak, which will make more sense, because, well, KA6 was just released :)

How far off am I? :)

Can we get answer from someone who's up to date with the whole KA6/KA7 situation?

That's why I am confused. As far as I know KA7 is a leak. KA6 is official. But they are all calling KA7 official. I don't know who is right, but the reason I am asking is because I'd like to stay with the "official" as a base for a while. Just don't know what that is...

Gigabytex

Oct 11, 2010
According to T-Mobile KA6 is officially not available OTA, you could stick with that for official or flash whatever the Devs call official as it will probably be better anyway. KA6 is the "official" T-Mobile will look into if you show them your phone, my guess.