Plastic portable stand for $13!

Search This thread

dsf3g

Mar 31, 2009
Should have gone with the Spiderpodium. http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=spiderpodium&_sacat=See-All-Categories

You can hang or sit your nook from/on just about anything with that. Plus you can use it to wrap around your hand when your holding it. The non-tablet version works fine. I just got one last week, and I haven't been without it since.

I'd be afraid that thing would latch itself to my face while I was sleeping and deposit an egg in my stomach.

Reactions: syncron

DigitalMD

Mar 16, 2010
Washington DC
padpivot

Nice, like that it fits a leg, but its almost as big as the nook itself. Not great for travel.

I have the Arkon and love it.

yourm0m1

Jul 21, 2010
has anyone checked out the OEM one from b&n?? saw it in store the other day but didnt open the box to see how it performed or how compact it was.....cant even find it online either so thats odd

rick09

Apr 8, 2011
If your debating on ordering the Arkon, get it! I use it while watching movies on my Nook and I love it.

Last edited:

Rhegaana

Apr 1, 2011
Will the nook tip over or not be stable if it is incased in the silicone case/ with this stand? Thanks

rick09

Apr 8, 2011
Will the nook tip over or not be stable if it is incased in the silicone case/ with this stand? Thanks

Very doubtful considering it was designed for thicker tablets like the Xoom, Galaxy, G-tab, etc.
It can also be adjusted to many different positions to counteract any stability issues you might have. I believe the Amazon link shows a Nook with case on it.

yazyazoo

Oct 24, 2009
This stand is pretty good. My only complaint is that in portrait mode I can't figure a way to have it charge at the same time as using it. Other than that the stand is perfect!

timmyjoe42

Jan 23, 2011
Cincinnati
has anyone checked out the OEM one from b&n?? saw it in store the other day but didnt open the box to see how it performed or how compact it was.....cant even find it online either so thats odd

Are you referring to the folding one that looks like it fits a picture frame? That looked durable and it was only $15, but I can't find one online either. The guy also wouldn't take one out of the box to try it.

Top Liked Posts