Drawsomething not working

Search This thread

g2uzer

May 4, 2011
Anyone having issues where the game Drawsomething keeps freezing? All other games working fine, I uninstalled and re installed it couple of times but still not working, btw its flash with hells Rom and trinity kernel. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using XDA

shovelhead83

Nov 3, 2009
Which rom? Be more clear. Some say it does not work well on cm7 based roms.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida
Use a Faux kernel, I solved this issue and its the only way it'll work.

Sent from my amazing G2x running EaglesBlood and Faux. :D

ttaidapos

Mar 18, 2011
I had tones of issues on GB. So far no issues at all with various ICS roms floating around. Take the plunge and switch to ICS.

swoosh0217

Mar 26, 2010
Ok here's a work around to my problem....

Draw something will work with Faux kernel for MIUI 2.3.30 but you can only use your data instead of WIFI. For some reason when in WIFI, you will get the endless "Getting Ready" message but if you turn off your WIFI and use your data. It seems to work ok.

darkgandhi05

Feb 12, 2011
My friends and I experience a problem where the letters for the correct word are not available to be chosen on the bottom. Instead, the app gives us the choice of letters from the previous drawing. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? It was so annoying that I stopped playing the game -_-

chrisram88

Oct 28, 2009
san dimas (Los Angeles)
My friends and I experience a problem where the letters for the correct word are not available to be chosen on the bottom. Instead, the app gives us the choice of letters from the previous drawing. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? It was so annoying that I stopped playing the game -_-

Re install app? Clear data and cache maybe?

Sent from my LG-P999

Top Liked Posts