Search This thread

flipside101

Feb 1, 2006
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
why people post such **** is beyond me

and i quote

"I do not think I am going to keep up updates as I did till now
However, I am planning to update all devices again to have a proper kitkat based recovery since many patches were added to cm-11.0 branch and recovery

After that, I will support developers to compile it when they have issues
It is just like if it was opensource "

OK maybe i was a little wrong with my comment , what i should have said it looks like its not going to be continually built does someone else out there have teh skills to take up the reins

aardappel12

Dec 9, 2010
and i quote

However, I am planning to update all devices again to have a proper kitkat based recovery since many patches were added to cm-11.0 branch and recovery

OK maybe i was a little wrong with my comment , what i should have said it looks like its not going to be continually built does someone else out there have teh skills to take up the reins

What's wrong with the recovery thus far that needs updating?
Mind telling the dev that so he actually has something to work with?

If you can't come up with anything, stop bothering with posting in here..

Reactions: Clasier

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
and i quote

It's a recovery! it doesn't need updating every day/week/month, except for critical bugs

Reactions: Clasier

ethanon

Aug 21, 2010
Hello PhilZ,

Can we have Offline charging on our Recovery, Guess LIoir's CWM already has that feature , Could you just make is work for Philz Recovery Too?

reaper90

May 11, 2011
What happens actually?

I think it's the same bug as on the early version of CWM for this phone. The device doesn't charge when turned off, then after some time it turns on by itself an then charges. Can't test it right now because i'm on TWRP, but i'll try this over night in case nobody else confirms my guess.

sobaquete

Aug 28, 2009
Madrid
Why you need this update? The recovery isn"t a ROM, don"t need to be updated every month if works nice!

regards
Yes, you're right, I don't need to update the recovery so frequently. On the other hand, the development is on, several bugs have been fixed and some features have been added... I thought it could be nice if we can also enjoy them.

Top Liked Posts