LEO Action Screen ( DEVELOPMENT DISCONTINUED )......

Search This thread

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
1-built in Slide to Unlock
2-Assigned to Left Soft Key
3-GPS assigned to Igo
4-New Skin

LEO Action Screen ( DEVELOPMENT DISCONTINUED )......

THANX FOR DINIK FOR PROVIDING THE ICON BACKGROUND

:p:D:p

Last edited:

Vince_FR

Nov 21, 2009
Paris
thanks. can you please make one version réitérées by the end key instead? (it interferes with my task manager on the start key)
also the new appointment starts the windows interface and not the HTC one. is there a way to modify this ?

dinik

Sep 6, 2008
@ jaguaralani
eeehm....can it be that you used my icons background for creating your icons?! it would be nice if you would mentioned that ;)

ps: next time ask for permission :mad:

you used my restart icon...you just placed over your icons...man...thats not nice

Last edited:

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
@ jaguaralani
eeehm....can it be that you used my icons background for creating your icons?! it would be nice if you would mentioned that ;)

ps: next time ask for permission :mad:

you used my restart icon...you just placed over your icons...man...thats not nice

You're absolutely right,
first post edited

but, this is a free forum, I will not get paid for posting new things and it is just for the benefit of all the members here, sharing new stuffs with them, whethter I got the icons from this forum or from another, would not change anything, I post things here so that all the members can make use of it.

Last edited:

taiseer999

Jan 3, 2005
Well I guess original authors of your work components should be recognized there buddy.

theory_87

Apr 5, 2009
After I install the action screen, I can't assign any other app to the send key even after I uninstall the action screen.

gohyc

Aug 4, 2005
Singapore
Even though the work for the icons is others, I do however thank jaguaralani for taking the effort to put them together. :)

I was using the other ActionScreen that is tweaked for the HD2, but personally I find the icons resolution a bit low to do any justice for HD2. Now I am using what you have put together and am really happy with it.

I installed TouchX SendKey lockscreen and it is able to take over control from ActionScreen as someone complaint that he lost control of the SendKey longpress even after un-installing this app.

Last edited: