[ROM] [nightly] [rc] cm9 tf101

Search This thread

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Alright, tester ready here !

I'll just run a clean build with no extras, tonight, and we can see if that boots. If not, then I may have a problem on my hands. Still surprised that last one was borked. Usually if the builds completes, it at least boots....meh

Edit:
Compiling now...dependencies synced in a much more expected manner, this time. I already feel better about the potential of this build. Some new stuff merged for both 101 & 201. Maybe that helped. Not sure if the nightly builds are up and running, but this should be identical to whatever would post tonight. I'll edit this post with a link in about 25 minutes or so.

Edit #2:
BUILD REMOVED

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I'll just run a clean build with no extras, tonight, and we can see if that boots. If not, then I may have a problem on my hands. Still surprised that last one was borked. Usually if the builds completes, it at least boots....meh

Edit:
Compiling now...dependencies synced in a much more expected manner, this time. I already feel better about the potential of this build. Some new stuff merged for both 101 & 201. Maybe that helped. Not sure if the nightly builds are up and running, but this should be identical to whatever would post tonight. I'll edit this post with a link in about 25 minutes or so. </fingers crossed>

Edit #2:
Give THIS BUILD a shot... I'm feeling a lil better about it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

It's doing the same thing.
Full wipe clean install, SystemUI.apk and setup wizard stop unexpectedly message.

kptnk

Apr 15, 2011
Paris
So i'm on the last nightly 20120418 and i tried flashing just with a wipe cache and dalvik, with or without gapps (20120422 and 20120317) and each time ; welcome to booloop land :(
i even tried with diffreent kernels : stock one and guevor's : same.
there's definitly a problem somewhere...

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
ooops

turns out I'm prolly just a moron. I thought I had asus prop files, but apparently did not. Will try again when I get them added. Sorry for jumping the gun, everybody.

apollostees

Oct 22, 2009
Atlanta
Anybody trying flashing over Megatron.....I wonder. Since they are both CM9.

Probably safer to do a full wipe, but I don't have time to redo everything right now.

Headcase_Fargone

Jun 6, 2010
Houston
Can't reboot into recovery either it seems. This ROM seems... less far along than the other CM9-based ones floating around, which strikes me as odd.

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Testers....

Can someone please flash THIS [link removed] and lemme know if wifi works?

Pretty please?

Edit: that didn't work, but I'm trying another idea, as we speak...

Last edited:

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Testers....

Ok....this was my last build for the night. Trying a different change to wake up wifi.
Someone please give it a shot HERE, and let me know if it worked or not.

Process of elimination sucks.... #justsayin :eek:

kptnk

Apr 15, 2011
Paris
Ok....this was my last build for the night. Trying a different change to wake up wifi.
Someone please give it a shot HERE, and let me know if it worked or not.

Process of elimination sucks.... #justsayin :eek:

YES ! That works ! This last build has wifi working.....but i had to flash another kernel for make it turn on : latest guevor's 17b ; with the default kernel the button revert to off but it slides, which wasn't the case with previous builds (it was grey and unusable).

So you're definitly in the right direction....just something left in your kernel....

Anyway i'm really glad to have the first Skankwich running for our TF ever :D !!!!!!! Thanks mate !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-29-10-29-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-29-10-29-48.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Reactions: makelegs

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Testers....

So we appear to finally be making some progress. I've made another change. I won't really be happy until the stock kernel plays wifi, and I hate to add the rather large list of cherry picks without figuring that out first.

TEST ME PLEASE

It's entirely possible that wifi could work, or I may have just taken a step back, too. If wifi works then we're all good. If not, please confirm, as in the post above, whether it works with custom kernel, at least.

Top Liked Posts