Bluetooth earpiece + caller id

Search This thread

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a Bluetooth earpiece with a small LCD that would enable me to see the caller's name when receiving a call and to scroll through my contacts' list for making a call.

Thanks!!

woko_

Oct 20, 2010
bluetooth stereo calerID for hd2

Hi I use SonyEricsson MW600. it is bluetooth, it have led display calerID which works, also it have radio and minijack port so you can use your own headphones (mic is in device). Only thing is issue with bad quality sound but it can be done by corecting registry walue responsible for coding data. it is a HD2 issue. this device is not supported with hd2. but the best i think. and quite cheap.

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
Thanks for the advice. The MW600 seems to have 2 headphones connected into it - can it be put directly in the ear without the headphones?

I am looking for something smaller similar to the LG 210 :

lg-HBM210-bluetooth-cells4u.gif

Small and easy to put into the ear because I really don't want to carry a pair of headphones with me when using the bluetooth earpiece. Do you have any other recommendation?

Last edited:

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
I have an old Jabra BT8010, which was really nice cause you could attach the 2nd earpiece to use as stereo headphones, too. It also would vibrate when calls came in, which was cool.

Recently I've been looking for an new headset with caller ID that can also be used as stereo headphones, and I'm planning on buying a Sonorix C3... great reviews on amazon, and you can use your own headphones with it, or even hook a speaker up to it. It's very nice looking, too. http://www.amazon.com/Sonorix-Bluetooth-Headset-Removable-Earphones/dp/B000V1UGZ2/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
It seems the Jabra uses headphones also...I am looking for one that does not need a headphone. Does such type of bluetooth caller id device exist? I've made some search but without any luck since I have stumbled on many that need a pair of headphone to function.

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
It seems the Jabra uses headphones also...I am looking for one that does not need a headphone. Does such type of bluetooth caller id device exist? I've made some search but without any luck since I have stumbled on many that need a pair of headphone to function.

The BT8010 doesn't need the other headphone attached to work. You can use just the one earpiece with caller id. It even has vibrate function when recieving call and you can make calls from it without touching your phone.

I think they have another headset with caller ID with the option of adding another earpiece for music... I think its the Jabra BT800 or something like that.

Also, the sonorix clip I had a link to can be used with just one earpiece plugged in if you wanted.

MSK1

Nov 15, 2012
Huawei Mate 20 X
I know this is an old thread... but it asks for exactly what I am looking for.

IE a bluetooth headset that has caller ID - but plugs straight into the ear as opposed to via headphone link.

It should be able to scroll through recent calls to dial through.

Has anybody comeacross anything like this?