[ROM][TN] MIJJz BLEND ICS [4.0.3][FD05] XPLOD "MINI" [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kboogi

Apr 19, 2010
Willowbrook
Funny but it all actually makes a diff any type of venom or team noc rom is fine to flash back and forth between using rouge is good but it is when you want to go to cm9 or any type of aosp aokp rom that you want to odin back to el29 stock flash el26 cwm through auto root then flash those types dont know exactly y as im not any type of dev but I know it has something to do with the data partition.

:D:D:D:D:D Team Noc ftw always

I forgot about that CM9 rom! Yeah it does have something to do with the data partitioning: a bricked device is no bueno!

steve97ta

Jun 7, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Thanks kboogi and bigritz gonna give this a go and see. I'm on anakonda right now with rogue recovery

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

alewis2k12

Dec 26, 2011
Mississippi Gulf Coast...
Really hope this rom doesn't get left behind since the announcement of the team noc & venum rom has been made and with goodness 5.1 dominating right now because I love this rom bcuz its super smooth and fast and looks wayyyyyyy better than the ics blue which I hate lol but overall great rom my fav.

VanillaG0rilla

Mar 15, 2012
Pittsburgh
Really hope this rom doesn't get left behind since the announcement of the team noc & venum rom has been made and with goodness 5.1 dominating right now because I love this rom bcuz its super smooth and fast and looks wayyyyyyy better than the ics blue which I hate lol but overall great rom my fav.

Agreed. I keep checking hoping for v2.0. Either way, I'm excited about the ROM Noc and Venum are putting together. There's a good chance I flash that once it's available.

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX

Agreed. I keep checking hoping for v2.0. Either way, I'm excited about the ROM Noc and Venum are putting together. There's a good chance I flash that once it's available.

I assure you this will not be left behind.

kevin_msu

Jun 11, 2010
Royal Oak
my contacts won't open... it freezes up and then borks the Dialer; the dialer will work after a reboot, but i have to avoid opening the contacts...

i just had an acore process failed during a titanium back up...

does this mean its dying or there is just some app screwing everything up?

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX
my contacts won't open... it freezes up and then borks the Dialer; the dialer will work after a reboot, but i have to avoid opening the contacts...

i just had an acore process failed during a titanium back up...

does this mean its dying or there is just some app screwing everything up?

You should reflash the rom after a nandroid. After you flash BEFORE you do anything, let it sit a minute and then open contacts. Then you can sign into google, then let it sync before doing anything else. This does the trick for me to avoid this issue.

joecr250r

May 22, 2011
Tacoma, WA
How did this Awesome ROM make its way to the second page? This posting should help keep it on the first page! Cant wait for the next ROM! Mijjah your the best!

smtolman

Jun 20, 2011
Loving the explosion. Not sure if it's the new version of the rom or the newest update of Google plus, but between the two the acore fc issues have ceased :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Reactions: mijjah74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like v2.0 later tonight. This will be FD05 Blended with what I consider the best of the leaks IMO. Unless Testing tells me different, we'll have an update for XPLOD Mini along with BLEND ICS (v5.1). The Aroma will hopefully be on future updates, but looks like some incompatibilities at the moment. I think I can get it to work though. We'll see. Thanks all.
    THEMES For XPLOD "Mini"

TWISTED TRANSFUSION THEME--BLEND ICS XPLOD "Mini"
    See dazednconfused Thread HERE for Original Version (Tks Bro for Sharing Your Awesomeness)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1588039

Download It HERE for now...
    http://db.tt/X70stXxw

His AOSP Lockscreen Mod will work on this Version As well.

Here Are Some Screenshots From Original Xplod "Mini"

jbd3Oqx4wV4JB7.png
    jPUFXFTQiorga.png

ju0pC550j1XdY.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-05-02-12-04.png

jxFMrVMELpOdr.png
    Mods & Addons

You can go Here For Mods and Addons...
    http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/showthread.php/769-ROM-TN-MIJJz-BLEND-ICS-OS-4-0-3-FD02-XPLOD-MINI-v1-1-4-05-12?p=7106#post7106

-Stock Lockscreen
    -AOSP Lockscreen
    -Will be adding more

Just follow the link above to the ROM, they are in the same Location.
    Hope to have this updated soon also. :rolleyes: