[Q] need help with Flashing CM 11 on HTC One XL Evita

Search This thread

EdwardsNT

Nov 17, 2011
So... not 100% what I'm doing wrong, but everytime I try to flash CM 11 on my HOX, it fails. After multiple factory wipes and cache wipes, it still decides to fail. I have tried to search around and some of the stuff seems like it is missing some hidden steps that I cannot seem to pick out, so I figured I would post here instead to get some direct help with my issue. Whenever my phone goes into Fasboot, my computer also tells me the USB device is not recognized... but I am not sure if that will be an issue, but it only happens when I go into Fastboot mode.

My phone tells me there is an issue with the updater binary after it fails to flash/install CM 11.

My specs on bootloader are as follows
"EVITA PVT SHIP S-FF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-0.24P.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot
Nov 26 2012, 18:37:14:-1"

I will be more than willing to provide more info if it is needed, just let me know :)

Thanks,
EdwardsNT

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
So... not 100% what I'm doing wrong, but everytime I try to flash CM 11 on my HOX, it fails. After multiple factory wipes and cache wipes, it still decides to fail. I have tried to search around and some of the stuff seems like it is missing some hidden steps that I cannot seem to pick out, so I figured I would post here instead to get some direct help with my issue. Whenever my phone goes into Fasboot, my computer also tells me the USB device is not recognized... but I am not sure if that will be an issue, but it only happens when I go into Fastboot mode.

My phone tells me there is an issue with the updater binary after it fails to flash/install CM 11.

"EVITA PVT SHIP S-FF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-0.24P.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
eMMC-boot

I will be more than willing to provide more info if it is needed, just let me know :)

Thanks,
EdwardsNT

You need to use the recovery found in the following thread for 4.4. Roms.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2558503

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: EdwardsNT

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Download the modified version of TWRP 2.6.3.0, put the file in your fastboot folder. Connect phone in fastboot mode, open command prompt from within fastboot folder, issue the following commands:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery "filename.img"
(the exact filename, minus the talking marks)

Code:
fastboot erase cache
Code:
fastboot reboot-bootloader

Now you can select recovery from your bootloader to enter TWRP recovery.

Sent from my Evita.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

"EVITA PVT SHIP S-FF RL
    CID-11111111
    HBOOT-2.14.0000
    RADIO-0.24P.32.09.06
    OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
    eMMC-boot

Thanks,
    EdwardsNT

You need to use the recovery found in the following thread for 4.4. Roms.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2558503

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app